Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
What does the content level look like? On one hand it looks like its gone thru some updates, on the other hand OP has a giant no new content message

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Quick question, the current hint for Raven is sleep and rest, but nothing happens when I sleep other than the mom molesting in his sleep. Is that the end of all the content or did I miss something?

TheeDav3

Sep 9, 2019
can't wait for future updates, I'm glad the dev is taking their time with this one. Imagine when it's completed

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm missing the 4th gallery image, could someone tell me what it is and how I might have missed it, please.

CrimsonKS1

Jul 22, 2020
I think there might be something wrong with the Raven questline and Inko going beyond handjob.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, I got stuck with Inko only giving me an over the sheets HJ, and couldn't see any other sleep related event. Not sure how it happened, maybe I skipped past the level in training that was supposed to trigger the follow up scenes? Like say it is supposed to happen at lvl 15, but in a day of training I went from 14 to 16 before sleeping again. Or it could also be something else....just thinking out loud. Seems like it is a somewhat common problem. If the Dev wants to look into it.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
one thing I hope gets fixed or improved upon is the battle ends
like in some battles even when you win the game treats it like you lost...eg it would be nice when we battle Himiko and win, we are not just shown to have blacked out instead an additional scene of maybe someone hitting us from behind to cause that, etc

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah, I got stuck with Inko only giving me an over the sheets HJ, and couldn't see any other sleep related event. Not sure how it happened, maybe I skipped past the level in training that was supposed to trigger the follow up scenes? Like say it is supposed to happen at lvl 15, but in a day of training I went from 14 to 16 before sleeping again. Or it could also be something else....just thinking out loud. Seems like it is a somewhat common problem. If the Dev wants to look into it.
yes, seems like there is no code to increase the value of momEvents
there is one for momEvents = 1
and then suddenly momEvents = 5
so instead of adding momEvent lvl with every Inko event so as to get more scenes, it just repeats the first one as the value doesn't change from 1->2->3...etc

so basically the dev didn't put the momEvents += 1 variable and that's causing the issue

Last edited:
Reactions: qarnac

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I see at least one other person mentioning that all animations are broken for them - it's the same for me; no animation going on at all. I get still images with fast/slower options. Is there any known solution?

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
Hello all,
I have run into a problem when playing the game. I have completed every storyline except that of raven. Her storyline seems bugged. After calling in tsunade and her super squad, the villians have escaped. The phone (hints) tell me to rest and sleep. I have done both seperately and together on the same day, seems like an event is not triggering. I even completely replayed the story and the same situation still exists. I have leveled myself to level 60+ and was unable to win the encounter. Is there something i missed? Help needed!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hello all,
I have run into a problem when playing the game. I have completed every storyline except that of raven. Her storyline seems bugged. After calling in tsunade and her super squad, the villians have escaped. The phone (hints) tell me to rest and sleep. I have done both seperately and together on the same day, seems like an event is not triggering. I even completely replayed the story and the same situation still exists. I have leveled myself to level 60+ and was unable to win the encounter. Is there something i missed? Help needed!
It's a known problem caused by Inko's (MC's mother) Handjob scene during the night to keep repeating everytime.

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
It's a known problem caused by Inko's (MC's mother) Handjob scene during the night to keep repeating everytime.
So it is bugged. Do I need to reinstall the game or how does it work? That explains a lot that even after reaching level 100, Inkos quest does not update. Ill probably reinstall the game. Thanks for the tip.

Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
So it is bugged. Do I need to reinstall the game or how does it work? That explains a lot that even after reaching level 100, Inkos quest does not update. Ill probably reinstall the game. Thanks for the tip.
UPDATE: reinstalling the game and playing through it again did not resolve the problem. The bug still remains. Would be great if the dev could help out with that cause its really frustrating not being able to continue paying this dope game.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes