Oct 8, 2019
Anyone else having the issue where the first Inko event repeats every single night? The first time it happened it was after a few days have passed, but now it repeats every single night. It's not progressing, and it's not skippable. I'm on ver. 0.049 on Mac.
Inko handjob scene also seems to be bugged in gallery. It appears locked despite us seeing it every night. I had all the scenes unlocked except this one. Finally got it unlocked through cheat.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Its high possible i broke the quest progression. What are the steps to get help with domino so i can use her power finding raven?

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I'm convinced this game is bugged.
Mom can't stop jerking me off in my sleep and I need to sleep to trigger a raven event.
I thought it was normal she kept coming every night , but this is insane, what level do I need to be to progress with her?
I'm at level 31 already.
All characters are done except mom character and raven
search this thread and you'll find the variable for mom's quest progression. For some reason the variable isn't increased automatically as you progress, that's why she's stuck in handjob scene forever unless you enable the console and use it to increase the stages.

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
So when is the next update, he said it would be next month back mid November, now its January. I don't care the date I just wanna know what's going on cause I like this game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Quickfix for the nightcrawl event issue.

goes to HeroSexAcademia-0.049-pc\game\code\Characters

WORKS ONLY FOR 0.049!!
When new events are introduced, it will roll the character back to the old ones!
NOTE: The forum added 989360_ in front of the actual file name. This needs to be renamed to mom.rpy!

Last edited:

indyscrate

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have a code to cheat the lv? I finished the game but I would try to restart the game and I was lazy to spend time for training again so please help me
If you have the cheats installed open phone and in settings you can edit your level.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Very good game, but there’s something I didn’t understand, if you can copy the powers of other, why the MC didn’t copy the power of the bad Girl’s?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Very good game, but there’s something I didn’t understand, if you can copy the powers of other, why the MC didn’t copy the power of the bad Girl’s?
1. they're stronger than him, all of them.
2. he's still a goody two shoes and doesnt rape people

now, I wonder what would happen if toga copied THIS power. I know o4a i an aggregation twirk, but one4sex comes with a quick-xerox function compared to one4all.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
1. they're stronger than him, all of them.
2. he's still a goody two shoes and doesnt rape people

now, I wonder what would happen if toga copied THIS power. I know o4a i an aggregation twirk, but one4sex comes with a quick-xerox function compared to one4all.
Ok, but being stronger means I can’t copy there powers?
I don’t think being a rapist will help the Mc be more stronger than others Hero’s or Villans.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ok, but being stronger means I can’t copy there powers?
I don’t think being a rapist will help the Mc be more stronger than others Hero’s or Villans.
he has to stick it in them to download the powers, no matter if they want to or not. technicaly we shouldve gotten the prompt during the quest. twice.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
he has to stick it in them to download the powers, no matter if they want to or not. technicaly we shouldve gotten the prompt during the quest. twice.
Yeah man, but still doesn’t make sense for me, he was rape the first time and then the second time, the tree girl basically suck the dick and sex twice with two, if you tell me he has to stick to download the powers, how and why he didn’t do it. Because I thought once he get his dick suck or have sex the process was automatic.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah man, but still doesn’t make sense for me, he was rape the first time and then the second time, the tree girl basically suck the dick and sex twice with two, if you tell me he has to stick to download the powers, how and why he didn’t do it. Because I thought once he get his dick suck or have sex the process was automatic.
either its a plothole, or they have to consent to the DNA download. It's all bulderdash.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
either its a plothole, or they have to consent to the DNA download. It's all bulderdash.
The easiest explanation is that it requires the MC to both know what the power is and actually want to copy it. Since he was basically captured and/or raped by the villains it's logical that he wasn't in the right state of mind to think "maybe I should copy this". Also, some of those powers like Toga's don't mesh well with the pokemon battle system so from the dev's point of view it makes sense to not include it.

Reactions: Harshraj Mehta

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
The easiest explanation is that it requires the MC to both know what the power is and actually want to copy it. Since he was basically captured and/or raped by the villains it's logical that he wasn't in the right state of mind to think "maybe I should copy this". Also, some of those powers like Toga's don't mesh well with the pokemon battle system so from the dev's point of view it makes sense to not include it.
Yeah, I really get you’re point of view, I just get confuse if the powers was copy automatically or the Mc need it to do something during the sex to the quirky copy them.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I havent been paying close attention again when starting over (my savegame was utterly broken in that i couldnt get domino to offer the bet), but it seems you get mach punch from inko after her blowjob. And neither Hinatas nor dominos power are an attack. Maybe MC actualy got the villain powers, but their conditions are too obscure to trigger - he doesnt casualy drink blood for example and I dont see him going down on a menstruating woman either.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes