Revan_big_D

Feb 13, 2019
So it is bugged. Do I need to reinstall the game or how does it work? That explains a lot that even after reaching level 100, Inkos quest does not update. Ill probably reinstall the game. Thanks for the tip.
UPDATE: reinstalling the game and playing through it again did not resolve the problem. The bug still remains. Would be great if the dev could help out with that cause its really frustrating not being able to continue paying this dope game.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
What about the mom quest, is there a level i should reach or is not implemented yet?

lucifer090110

Jan 30, 2019
I have had oral sex with Phoenix and obtained her power and afterwards, I have trained to level 30 but no new contents. I cant even train with Phoenix, I can only train with the bots. Can anyone provide walkthrough??

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I have had oral sex with Phoenix and obtained her power and afterwards, I have trained to level 30 but no new contents. I cant even train with Phoenix, I can only train with the bots. Can anyone provide walkthrough??
There are hints with the Phone iirc.

Pochoclo Brando

Dec 23, 2020
Someone explains how I rescue the class with Elastic girl.

I played the game a lot and at no time did I get to unlock that class.

Sep 12, 2017
I'm convinced this game is bugged.
Mom can't stop jerking me off in my sleep and I need to sleep to trigger a raven event.
I thought it was normal she kept coming every night , but this is insane, what level do I need to be to progress with her?
I'm at level 31 already.
All characters are done except mom character and raven

Reactions: atronunc

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I'm convinced this game is bugged.
Mom can't stop jerking me off in my sleep and I need to sleep to trigger a raven event.
I thought it was normal she kept coming every night , but this is insane, what level do I need to be to progress with her?
I'm at level 31 already.
All characters are done except mom character and raven
I mean alot of previous post already stated something about it getting bugged. Just gotta have to wait for next update since they aren't releasing any patch for fix.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
crustycrustacean
I mean alot of previous post already stated something about it getting bugged. Just gotta have to wait for next update since they aren't releasing any patch for fix.
i would suggest you need to start a new game and stay away from editing too much of the variables. and not skip using the buttons, the game is quite instable especialy in its transitions; getting stuck in between scenes, displaying buttons on the wrong backgrounds.

Sep 12, 2017
crustycrustacean

i would suggest you need to start a new game and stay away from editing too much of the variables. and not skip using the buttons, the game is quite instable especialy in its transitions; getting stuck in between scenes, displaying buttons on the wrong backgrounds.
I only used Enter and left click during the entire game

Dec 19, 2020
It's the girl on the right of Mt. Lady Officer Jaffe?
So that means her superpower is hidding an enormous Dick Dastardly inside her?

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes