Nov 28, 2018
1-0.png

------------------------------------------------------

Hello folks! Here as promised here I bring you one of the new characters Akame from Akame ga Kill ! This character was requested by Yoru! and will be added in future updates!

Remember that you can also request your own character to be added in the Hero Sex Academia world, from your favorite anime, tv show, or even yourself! So, encourage yourself to become a Symbol of peace !

PUBLIC REPORT:

Akame is an extremely skilled master swordswoman. She has displayed several superhuman level physical attributes such as superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, senses and durability. She has a great potential to become a new Rank A or even S Hero after the academy.

Heroes Academy Decision: Approved

linkkkkk_

Jan 20, 2019
Amazing game im so hyped, I like anime but never really got that into MHA but this game is so good, more crossovers would be amazing; like Fairy Tail there has been zero attention to that show :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Es

Hello folks! Here as promised here I bring you one of the new characters Akame from Akame ga Kill ! This character was requested by Yoru! and will be added in future updates!

Remember that you can also request your own character to be added in the Hero Sex Academia world, from your favorite anime, tv show, or even yourself! So, encourage yourself to become a Symbol of peace !

PUBLIC REPORT:

Akame is an extremely skilled master swordswoman. She has displayed several superhuman level physical attributes such as superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, senses and durability. She has a great potential to become a new Rank A or even S Hero after the academy.

Heroes Academy Decision: Approved
Estan tardando mucho con el code

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I usually avoid games with turn-based combat, but i'll give this ne a try.
dont bother rolling back when youre pounded into the floor, i dont know where the script rolls the hit but its well in advance of the actual interaction. if you dont hit, no matter what you do - it wont change. I'm thinking its using an attack matrix design (rolls once to decide WHEN you hit for the entire battle, and goes from there)

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
What is known about this juice is taking a long time, they would have to get the update for a long time, the code goes to 30%

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
How can I use a fix if it cannot be downloaded but only copied lines and in my "Mom" file in directory HeroSexAcademia-0.049-pc\game\code\Characters the lines look like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Nice idea, but would be cool to have girls with decent proportions like the source material, instead of the massive balloons, who gets turned on by those?

Reactions: Bugbear32

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How can I use a fix if it cannot be downloaded but only copied lines and in my "Mom" file in directory HeroSexAcademia-0.049-pc\game\code\Characters the lines look like this?
the fix is downloaded with context menu > save link location.
delete the rpyc file, it is compiled (translated into program language).
place the downloaded file in the same directory and rename it to mom.rpy (RPY, not rpyc, it is plain (human readable) text after all).

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes