MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
A VN with mix of all cartoon & anime girls with Pokemon style battle system. Looks interesting. Definitely giving it a try :p

Reactions: grandal wow

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Damn it, that is not Domino. That is just a token black girl from the 70s that looks unoriginal and trope af. THIS is Domino.
domino_26.png

If the creator wanted some more soul in his art he could have picked any of hundreds of original black heroes that don't shit all over the original and their fans.
And before anyone says anything, albinos and people with poliosis deserve representation as well.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Damn it, that is not Domino. That is just a token black girl from the 70s that looks unoriginal and trope af. THIS is Domino.
View attachment 1043321

If the creator wanted some more soul in his art he could have picked any of hundreds of original black heroes that don't shit all over the original and their fans.
And before anyone says anything, albinos and people with poliosis deserve representation as well.
considering its deadpool where she appeared so far and the history ryan has with costume fails (green lantern and the sony test subject deadpool wolverine villain), wouldnt surprise me thats intentional.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
considering its deadpool where she appeared so far and the history ryan has with costume fails (green lantern and the sony test subject deadpool wolverine villain), wouldnt surprise me thats intentional.
Sure, but I'm indifferent about movies messing up comic books at this point. I'm more disappointed about this game. Actual Domino is an S-tier waifu that is grossly underrepresented in the r34 community and the one time we get good artists they end up using the extremely bland and generic version Fox made that looks more like Misty Knight than Domino.

Sorry, I'm just bitter because I grew up reading X-force and Domino has always been one of my favorite characters.

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 1043321

Yes, that's black Domino from Deadpool movies:
domino.png

(...) could have picked any of hundreds of original black heroes (...)
I could use some Vixen...
vixen.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game. I've never watched MHA, so take my opinion with that mind.

The game is interesting, closely resembling the X-Men style (youngsters learning their powers in a school). The girls are pretty and have different personalities, which is a thumbs up. Some of them have those enormous balloons, which frankly are off-putting. Mei's breasts are already as big as they could go without looking bizarre.

Speaking of Mei, she was the one character I was looking forward to the most to have scenes... and all she does is interact with some robots. Are scenes with her and the MC planned for the next update? And Scarlet?
I'd say Phoenix's sex scene is the best one. The animations on most of them are good enough to be appealing.

However, I wish there was a way to avoid having the handjob scene with mom every night. It takes a lot of time from the player... It seems it's a bug, right? I also hope going further with her will be optional (I'm not keen on incest).

Nov 28, 2018
Just played the game. I've never watched MHA, so take my opinion with that mind.

The game is interesting, closely resembling the X-Men style (youngsters learning their powers in a school). The girls are pretty and have different personalities, which is a thumbs up. Some of them have those enormous balloons, which frankly are off-putting. Mei's breasts are already as big as they could go without looking bizarre.

Speaking of Mei, she was the one character I was looking forward to the most to have scenes... and all she does is interact with some robots. Are scenes with her and the MC planned for the next update? And Scarlet?
I'd say Phoenix's sex scene is the best one. The animations on most of them are good enough to be appealing.

However, I wish there was a way to avoid having the handjob scene with mom every night. It takes a lot of time from the player... It seems it's a bug, right? I also hope going further with her will be optional (I'm not keen on incest).
She doesn't give you a handjob each night after the time she blows the mc off it becomes an optional thing and you can choose if you want that scene to happen or sleep normally

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Where can I do that?
the game should display a list of options, including [inko's night visit]. the original script file however is missing the event increment, getting you stuck on the first stage. thats why i made the replacement script that increments that value.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes