LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Deplete all your ember PP's, visit the nurse, get ember PPs back through the scene with phoenix again, continue to train against the robots till the MC says they feel like they can beat Phoenix (maybe train a level or two higher for an easier fight), find her in the hallway on a weekday, interact with her again and ask for another fight/training session and defeat her. I think having the mach punch ability and being a higher level also helps

Nemuri Kayama

May 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to make elastigirl appear? I go to class 2 times a day and it doesn't work out even though I'm level 26

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
As the current version was the first version I ever played I haven't ever had to wait for an update to this game. So I am going to ask a question I normally do in situations like this how regularly does the dev update this game? 3 months or less kind of thing so I can get a rough idea on how long I will have to wait in future.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "BadmanBaxter, publicación: 5771588, miembro: 1434387"]
yo no sé, es la primera vez que lo juego y no sé mucho, como veo que has jugado, podrías ayudarme con mi pregunta?
Try making sure you have had sex with hinata and also inko and keep going to class both morn8ng and afternoon.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "BadmanBaxter, publicación: 5773489, miembro: 1434387"]
Intenta asegurarte de haber tenido relaciones sexuales con hinata y también con inko y sigue asistiendo a clases tanto por la mañana como por la tarde.
[/CITA]
Inko me chupa cuando duermo, ¿tengo que hacer algo más con ella?
General Rules 5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.

So, speek in English!!!

Nemuri Kayama

May 14, 2021
General Rules 5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.

So, speek in English!!!
I just turned off the automatic translator because I answer in English and maybe it is sent in Spanish

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "BadmanBaxter, publicación: 5775306, miembro: 1434387"]
Querían descubrir cómo activar Elastagirl. Hice que mi teléfono tradujera el mensaje, pero parece que no puedo volver a hacerlo.
[/ CITA

sí, después de derrotar a Phoenix que está en el nivel 22, Elasti Girl aparece en la clase de la mañana
So did it work if not try and get inko to have sex with you at night by sleeping normally.

Nemuri Kayama

May 14, 2021
My Next Mission is Sleep and Rest but
Inko is supposed to tell me that we have visitors but he still doesn't tell me, what do I do?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It features the gallery and how to move quests forward. With Inko make sure you are going to sleep and Do Not click the Inko visit as it will repeat the previous scene. If you choose to go to sleep and that is it it will eventually trigger the next Inko scene. It isn't a guarantee to trigger Elastagirl but I couldn't remember how when you asked so I loaded an old save and didnt get her to appear until I had triggered this. There is also a girl called Hinata who knew the MC when they were kids so if you haven't had sex with her you could try that as well.
I don't know, I never check the phone, is it really important?

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes