Nemuri Kayama

May 14, 2021
It features the gallery and how to move quests forward. With Inko make sure you are going to sleep and Do Not click the Inko visit as it will repeat the previous scene. If you choose to go to sleep and that is it it will eventually trigger the next Inko scene. It isn't a guarantee to trigger Elastagirl but I couldn't remember how when you asked so I loaded an old save and didnt get her to appear until I had triggered this. There is also a girl called Hinata who knew the MC when they were kids so if you haven't had sex with her you could try that as well.
thanks, i continue the history and did another question

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Heyy guys I am new to this game.

What's the relationship between mc and tsunade ??and also tell me the relationship between mc and elastigirl??

Are there any sexual scenes for elastigirl yet???

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Inko is still bugged in the new update, you need to select REST as many times as you can then sleep, after that the bug should stop triggering.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I've enjoyed this game quite a lot so far. The concept is great, the battle system is fun even if simple, and making the relationship progression part of growing as a hero to advance the story is a great idea!

I just wish you could use Hinata's powers a little bit more, she seems to be Main/Best girl, I wish I could substitute my "Mach Punch" for her Lion Style attack, it would be really cool!

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
just realized we're stuck at lvl 30, also hilarious how when you win battle it still looked like you lose lol.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can you update the game without losing progress?
renpy keeps the savefiles in a separate folder, only when the game script changes in ways that can not be recovered by the loader you need to start a new game. depends on the dev, so far i see no issues.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes