fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Maybe just ignore the incest quests? They only get activated if you follow a specific sequence, right?
far as i know the system is incremental. its basicaly one big quest with each character being part of different steps. cant progress without her night crawling and it seems itll lead up to something bigger eventualy.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
The earliest you're likely gonna get the update is the 29th unless we have people who are on the higher patreon tiers on the thread (and willing to leak) as only the $150 dollar tiers have access to the link now
Then we need not just a hero, but Batman. A knight in shining armor that we don't deserve, but we so need! The one who, thanks to his superpower, will save us!!!
;)

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Nice game, but will it update often enough...? Also I kinda wanna see MC use the nightly sex invasion to catch the "bad guys"...

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
What I can see: A nice well made game with a god looking art and animations.
The Problem: Stop doing big bullshit unnatural boobs/breasts for every fucking character in the game.

This is a parody game from Boku no Hero series, you could have kept the original character traits. No problem with breasts, just don't over do it or do for every character.

I really want to play this game, but the characters are not the same as the original design and everyone full bosom or ridiculously unnatural, I got disgusted with every game like that. Great game, would play and pay and support on Patreon.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
The Problem: Stop doing big bullshit unnatural boobs/breasts for every fucking character in the game
I agree. I mean, I love tits as much as the next person but some games just seem to bimbo-fy every female character and leave it at that. In some cases it's like they just get one generic bimbo model and then swap the face model for the next one and/or just added pubic hair and/or tweaked the nipple/boob design a little

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes