Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Ok, I understand when it is really expensive, but I'm kinda impressed that we will really have to wait for the free update

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
well apparent the public release is tomorrow so it should be upload by then if anything
Even if it isn't uploaded on the site, I believe the link should be publicly available on the dev's patreon. So just refresh the page on the 3rd for those that are overly eager to play

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Man I forgot about this game I think the last time I've played this was when it first was released or maybe the second update, how much content does the game have now?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any way to cheat the level grind? Because it's tedious as fuck. Since the robot levels with you, you're going to lose at least 75% of your fights since you can ONLY win if they miss you multiple times.
And since losses give far less fighting xp...
Which honestly doesn't make sense. You should actually learn more from losing than winning unless you get destroyed without being able to fight back.

Edit: And no. The gallery and cheat codes on the front page no longer work.

tofurkey

Oct 22, 2018
I couldn't find the gallery code for this game but if you go to the files 00action_other.rpy and on line 418 turn "self.locked = locked" to "self.locked = False" it unlock the gallery. If this could help

I am not surprised. The dev did a pretty good job of hiding them.
Cheat Code: ai2ecfi7
Gallery Code: r2ew9ud

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
I agree. I mean, I love tits as much as the next person but some games just seem to bimbo-fy every female character and leave it at that. In some cases it's like they just get one generic bimbo model and then swap the face model for the next one and/or just added pubic hair and/or tweaked the nipple/boob design a little
Some of us love huge tits, but thanx for your input.

Reactions: hisstoryman

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Just realised Noelle Silva is in the game now too. Think this might be the first hentai game I've seen a black clover character in. Kudos to the dev. Hopefully we get some content with her in the future

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes