Aug 22, 2016
How do you navigate in this game?

You don't know where you're coming from or where you're going so just click every where on the screen until you land where you're supposed to?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How do you navigate in this game?

You don't know where you're coming from or where you're going so just click every where on the screen until you land where you're supposed to?
There's a map on the upper left corner of the screen. Also, interactive things highlight when you hover the cursor over them.
However, the highlight effect is pretty subtle and could be more prominent

Aug 22, 2016
There's a map on the upper left corner of the screen. Also, interactive things highlight when you hover the cursor over them.
However, the highlight effect is pretty subtle and could be more prominent
I'm supposed to go sleep on the first day after the academy intro but everywhere I go there's multiple doors and places to go with no indication of what they are: is this a cafeteria door or a toilet or my room or the building exit? Is this the door i came through or another door I haven't been through yet? I dunno. The only logical way to move forward: click everywhere, hope to land where i'm supposed to.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm supposed to go sleep on the first day after the academy intro but everywhere I go there's multiple doors and places to go with no indication of what they are: is this a cafeteria door or a toilet or my room or the building exit? Is this the door i came through or another door I haven't been through yet? I dunno. The only logical way to move forward: click everywhere, hope to land where i'm supposed to.
Ah, I see what you mean. You have to memorize where each door leads to :p

Enryo

Mar 19, 2018
I cant win against froppy a second time. i dont know how that should be possible wtf

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
pretty good art in the game, and above else very good scenes. The artist is very talented, congratulations.

The game itself is pretty shallow but it's probably for the best, last thing I would want is to be added a bunch of pointless gameplay stuff designed just to waste time, or a narrative with the same objective like some other games with great art, best to be shallow.

I don't really know about half the characters, most anime characters I don't know, didn't watch any of those animes yet, except one punch man which barely counts, only played Dota 2 once as well.

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
I checked the gallary and it had said that there was more content for Tsu, but when I go to the hints section it says that there isn't anymore content for her.

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
I just started playing this game and was wondering: Is it just me or does the fight won screen sound suspiciously similar to a certain scene from Star Wars?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes