SexForAll

Hero Sex Academia Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2019
Downloadfor free.png

Hi folks! The new update is finally done. This new update focuses on Wanda and introduces 2 new enemies and 3 new scenarios. All of this with 8 new High-quality animations.

Right now you can enjoy more than 40 High-quality sex animations! In the 0.71 Hero Sex Academia Update!
The next update 0.08 will focus on an expansion update, adding new characters (All the Class 1A) and the new Class 1B.

- If you find a bug please send me a message to fix it as soon as possible -

------------------------------------------------------

PUBLIC RELEASE DOWNLOAD LINKS:

• Win/Linux:
  • Mac:
  • Android:
EXTRA FEATURES:

------------------------------------------------------

CHANGELOG:

v0.071

- Bugs fixed from 0.06
- 1 New Gallery characters
- 2 New characters
- 3 New Scenarios
- 7 New High-Quality animations

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
I couldn't find the gallery code for this game but if you go to the files 00action_other.rpy and on line 418 turn "self.locked = locked" to "self.locked = False" it unlock the gallery. If this could help
where i find this file ?

Pingas1234

May 21, 2018
bro be patient yall lmao. on a side note, where is the implemetation of these codes located in the files? like which rpy

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
anyone else having an issue when trying to talk to people the gallery opens and you can't talk to them when you close it?

Ok_fine

Jan 21, 2019
All the unlocked scenes are gone yet again... What's the point of playing, when with every single update everything is erased? My effort is gone. Guess time to stall and wait for the gallery code. Pointless. (android)

Reactions: Cavpal

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I'm definitely hooked, this is really well made game with very good animations especially the ones with the animated finish, only sexual sound is missing, love the mom hope will have something more with her sometime soon, liking that the MC can become stronger, not stay chimpanzee like many other developers choose to do nowadays...

Reactions: NickAllen0774

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Running into this same problem. It definitely seems like I should be able to train with her, but there is no option. Is this a bug?
Same here, I can't do anything with her other than the x-ray vision, and the last two events with Mei are locked, even though I have done them before.
***​
I figured out the Froppy thing, need to talk to the nurse again, and get her to tell you about the power ups, and then talk to Phoenix, next say Froppy will meet you at school.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes