TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does that mean you haven't been able to study with her either? I assumed I'd meet her in her room.
No, I completed it. She showed up in the hall every morning, so you were only able to do one event a day, but she was always back there the next day. (unless it was the weekend)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ABORT THE MISSON! BTW who is other character and how i can find 3 new scenarious? I can see other people asking aswell.
Screenshot_3.jpg

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I must say I liked old Wanda sprite more than the new one
1634048200779.png

Also, I really, REALLY want the dev to take away that stupid shout the MC does everytime he wins a fight

Uuh, are we SURE that's what he should do? :p
1634048509018.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Found a bug. If you try to enter the dad's secret lair (the door on the wall), it'll give an error. If you click on Ignore, it'll take you to the school swimming pool

1634057299427.png

Aldritch

Jan 18, 2018
I couldn't find the gallery code for this game but if you go to the files 00action_other.rpy and on line 418 turn "self.locked = locked" to "self.locked = False" it unlock the gallery. If this could help
also on line 102 in 00gallery.rpy change locked=locked to locked=false I got an error when I just changed it in 00action_other.rpy

xwcecf1

Apr 30, 2019
Been playing for a while and I enjoy the game but one thing that got me curious was the beach art we can see at random times for froppys story but I didn't find any for Noelle so is there art for her or not

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
After playing this update, I'd like to share some words on Wanda.

Firstly, I found it weird that she could read minds and even use the Cerebro, since she doesn't do either in the comics. That's clearly Phoenix thing, but here she's just a fire-powered girl.
Also, in previous updates, I felt some bad juju from Wanda. It was clear she didn't care about the MC at all.
But ok, it's the dev interpretation of the character.

This update showed that my instinct was correct. Wanda is hell-bent on avenging her brother and basically used the MC as a tool to increase her power. The penultimate scene is rape, plain and simple. The MC couldn't even say no and go away.
Her character is wildly different from Froppy, who also needed MC's 'power boost' to achieve an objective - but she always asked first and had good arguments for it. Wanda just wants to extract it from the MC and fight an enemy she barely knew anything about. She almost died (and the MC as collateral, quite a coward thing to do) and, at the end of the update, it's clear she didn't learn her lesson and manipulated the MC to give an 'unintended' power boost.

I wrote all of that to show how I perceived Wanda here... and she's a disgusting person! All the other girls are more or less respectful of the MC. And I don't say that's a bad thing to have - after all, people vary in body, mind, and soul (there's also the bad girls that kidnapped Raven - certainly, they aren't nice gals). However, personally, I don't really want to pursue a relationship path with Wanda because it's quite clear she doesn't see the MC as a friend or a colleague - but as a resource to be tapped on. I guess she won't get a happy ending here... or at least I feel she doesn't deserve one! :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After playing this update, I'd like to share some words on Wanda.

Firstly, I found it weird that she could read minds and even use the Cerebro, since she doesn't do either in the comics. That's clearly Phoenix thing, but here she's just a fire-powered girl.
Also, in previous updates, I felt some bad juju from Wanda. It was clear she didn't care about the MC at all.
But ok, it's the dev interpretation of the character.

This update showed that my instinct was correct. Wanda is hell-bent on avenging her brother and basically used the MC as a tool to increase her power. The penultimate scene is rape, plain and simple. The MC couldn't even say no and go away.
Her character is wildly different from Froppy, who also needed MC's 'power boost' to achieve an objective - but she always asked first and had good arguments for it. Wanda just wants to extract it from the MC and fight an enemy she barely knew anything about. She almost died (and the MC as collateral, quite a coward thing to do) and, at the end of the update, it's clear she didn't learn her lesson and manipulated the MC to give an 'unintended' power boost.

I wrote all of that to show how I perceived Wanda here... and she's a disgusting person! All the other girls are more or less respectful of the MC. And I don't say that's a bad thing to have - after all, people vary in body, mind, and soul (there's also the bad girls that kidnapped Raven - certainly, they aren't nice gals). However, personally, I don't really want to pursue a relationship path with Wanda because it's quite clear she doesn't see the MC as a friend or a colleague - but as a resource to be tapped on. I guess she won't get a happy ending here... or at least I feel she doesn't deserve one! :p
Yeah, not a fan of the rapy/femdom scene, and it's always bothered me that they got their powers so wrong, but different universe and all that I guess... IDK, seems odd.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes