Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Why there is an incest tag in this game? Who is main character's mother in this game?? Thanks a lot in advance

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
To be fair, many games "censor" the incest, not ever mentioning the relations and the like.

I remember a game where it clearly was supposed to be... forgot if a daughter or sister but it lets you name what she is of your character, I left it at th default setting, and there is a scene she watches a show clearly based on Game of Thrones. So the girl is freaking out around the MC about how in the show the guy is having sex with "his own Jenny", if I remember it right.

But yeah, the MC here is clearly meant to be Deku, and Inko is clearly supposed to be his actual mother.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
To be fair, many games "censor" the incest, not ever mentioning the relations and the like.

I remember a game where it clearly was supposed to be... forgot if a daughter or sister but it lets you name what she is of your character, I left it at th default setting, and there is a scene she watches a show clearly based on Game of Thrones. So the girl is freaking out around the MC about how in the show the guy is having sex with "his own Jenny", if I remember it right.

But yeah, the MC here is clearly meant to be Deku, and Inko is clearly supposed to be his actual mother.
There's a game called Wizards Adventures. Although you can opt for the non-incest version, it's pretty obvious in the dialogue that Milena is MC's sister and Gwen is his mom... but the sister is called 'mate' and the mom, 'housewife'.
Games that want to evade the incest stuff have to work their dialogue a bit to make more sense when the characters aren't their relatives anymore in their non-incest version, or the immersion will break

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Seeing Tsunade's in there, can I ask how much content is there with her so far?
Are there sex scenes?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I'm going to hold back on a while before the next update again. It's fruitful with things that come, but I don't know why I'd rather see it bundle up together. Sayonara until December or next year

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes