2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
So update 0.08 & 0.09 will not have new animations? Just new characters to talk too, followed by christmas stuff?
The animations will not be till 0.10 & only for the one character that wins? Well that sucks... :FacePalm:

Tsunade better win then.
or not then Gwen or Elastigirl.

Last edited:

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Is there an update on the poll for who gets content next? Hoping Tsunade wins! And if not her, then elastigirl or Midnight. Time for some MILFs!

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
The characters all have one line to say about having sex and then become deaf-mutes until their pants are back on.
My only question is just... why?

Reactions: Enigmanic

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not even the incest, it's more because Gwen is... meh.
There are so many girls in this game! Do people really want to focus on her?
She is the 'sister', so they don't care about anything else. lol
...Though Spidergwen does have her fanbase.

Wasn't my choice (2nd to last, TBH), but like I said, any time you add incest to the mix, they will win, no matter what other factors are involved. Happens in almost every poll.

The only reason Gwen won, was because Inko was not an option...

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
It'll happen regardless, just probably another few years and we'll see the rest of the girls despite the popular vote, but to that contrary who gets the highest appears first

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Wasn't my choice (2nd to last, TBH), but like I said, any time you add incest to the mix, they will win, no matter what other factors are involved. Happens in almost every poll.

The only reason Gwen won, was because Inko was not an option...
Inko as ugly as nosferatu so I not sure about it, but Gwen is among the most popular female characters judging by some, hm, non-hentai pic but still hentai sites and her place in waifu tiers and pairings. She isn't on the level of Raven thought but she is far above anyone in MHA.
Still, everyone have their favorites and their kinks and if she only one to play particular kink while other options disperse voting then sure it's helps that option to win. But I will not go so far as claiming that incest is winning all the time.

Gwen is total bitch in this game thought so maybe masochistic simps helped her to win too.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes