Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
wow this game looks so cool. but I am not watching the entire anime to get most fun out of this.
and I not gonna squander this game without watching the source first.

what a conundrum.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I loaded a save where I was in the gallery last update on android. As soon as I talk to anyone though it brings up a random gallery thing I am yet to unlock and obscures all the pictures and I don't know why?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
First time in combat
Me: There is only one choice, okay let's click normal punch.
Game: *whipping sound*
Me again: Mmm, sounds kinky for a punch.
Also Game: Ugh!
Still Me: Hah! classic Roblox death sfx.
Me mark IV: Nothing to see here, seems normal.

2nd time in combat
more Game: *more whipping sounds*
Oh hey it's Me again: Aw yeah!
*sigh* Game: MC wins!
You bored of Me yet?: Noice!
MC, out of nowhere: PAWAAAAAAA!
lastly, Me: The hell is this kid on?! ∑(O_O;)

• Haha
Reactions: Frankohh

mllmm

Oct 28, 2020
why it's written this is the end the content of this characters (froppy) when I haven't done anything yet with this character

Reactions: TheDevian

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Any new scenes with Mei x MC ? Last time I played she was just banging some robots...

Sobadx

Oct 3, 2019
I have a gallery bug where if i get into an event or talk to anyone the gallery will popup but the text will continue but if i exit the gallery to see whats going on i can no longer continue the dialogue. anyone know a fix?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Damn, didn't expect the frog girl to have such killer body and a pretty mature dialogue compared to the other girls
1628073599839.png
1628073632958.png

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So the gallery I bug where they interupt dialogue doesn't always affect me but the gallery is bugged as scenes I had previously scene nurse and Tsuyu Blowjobs are no longer unlocked and I don't wanna use a gallery code. Any patrons know when this bug will be fixed?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
SexForAll A personal request: can the MC interact more with the girls during the scenes? kisses, hands on boobs, this kind of thing

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Do you guys realize mc which is a hero (well, in training), helped Tsuyu cheating to win the competition?, she's doping on some hero's cum :ROFLMAO:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yes... but Mera is a bitch and Froppy is a really cool girl, so I'll give her a pass
Agreed, but she is not the only competitor though so it is not only unfair to her but also the other two, which goes against being a hero... but okay I'll let this slide cause he's young ;), besides it was not as bad as ignoring orders from his superior that resulted to a failed rescue mission and him getting expelled... almost. Fortunately for the mc The Almighty plot armor :ROFLMAO: was there to the rescue.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2021
I'm stuck, help would be appreciated. I just got Phoenix's powers and yeah, can't progress further than that. Just been constantly training, but I'm not able to challenge her. Also, nothing happening with the mother. What now?

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes