RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Found possible bug, she says mouth but well it's obvious MC getting handjob.
Screenshot_2.jpg

What the hell wrong with this fight? I have 172hp and I'm 40 level while she have 40hp and she is 10 level and I can't even damage her? Seriously?! If you are going to add scripted fights than make enemy more powerfull than MC with stats, so it could make sense. Losing her with this much great difference makes zero sense, heck I can't even give any damage... Screenshot_3.jpg

Oh my god... Same again?! And how we are going to use freezing power aganist her in second fight?
Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited:

borsdrak

Jan 27, 2018
Okay, I have burned several weeks of game time, going to Gwen's bedroom at every time phase (the phone hint says go to her bedroom) and I'm getting nothing. I've talked to her for both the morning and afternoon phases and she always says the same thing about the school and that's it. What am I missing?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
am i doing something wrong? i am almost lv 30 and azula at 10 is absolutely destroying me
It's a scripted battle, you're supposed to lose the first time no matter what your level and stats. There's a couple of them in the game. If you find that you can't damage your opponent no matter what you do, it's most likely scripted, so just lose as quickly as you can and start looking for what power you need to win the next time.

Reactions: Jkekil

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
It's a scripted battle, you're supposed to lose the first time no matter what your level and stats. There's a couple of them in the game. If you find that you can't damage your opponent no matter what you do, it's most likely scripted, so just lose as quickly as you can and start looking for what power you need to win the next time.
You get frost breath, then can't use it. It makes zero sense.

Reactions: TheDevian

puffy1

May 24, 2020
Okay, I have burned several weeks of game time, going to Gwen's bedroom at every time phase (the phone hint says go to her bedroom) and I'm getting nothing. I've talked to her for both the morning and afternoon phases and she always says the same thing about the school and that's it. What am I missing?
I'm getting the same thing! So lost rn

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
can someone help? i am stuck with the game since i got rid of ochocos power before i was able to use it all on her like the phone says. now i cant continue with the story since shes tied to midnight and midnight is tied to the rest. is there a way to get the gravity power back?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can someone help? i am stuck with the game since i got rid of ochocos power before i was able to use it all on her like the phone says. now i cant continue with the story since shes tied to midnight and midnight is tied to the rest. is there a way to get the gravity power back?
You have to talk to her in the hall, and ask her for a 'recharge'.

Kaze Kitsune

Oct 6, 2020
I was loving the game until i reach first class day and the game started freezing and saying there was a problem then competently closed down not letting me go further.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes