TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
my bad had a dif folder still open so sorry.
Sorry it took me so long, was a busy day, but what you need to do is 'train with her', not ask for a recharge here. Beat her in a fight, and you will get your recharge.

kasier>

May 1, 2022
i dont know how to write a review but this games great think once you get 2 powers like orocas and phenicx you cant get more
but the combat and story are good and their alot of fun content

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i dont know how to write a review but this games great think once you get 2 powers like orocas and phenicx you cant get more
but the combat and story are good and their alot of fun content
Go to the top right, and click on the star rating you want to give it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You are clearly the person to ask, where does the gallery code get entered? I only see a "select your character" option.
I'm obviously missing something.
Once you select a character in the gallery, there should be a place to enter the code, it will unlock them all, IIRC, so you only need to use it once for the version.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is losing to Azula scripted or I miss something and I'm level do I have to be higher
Seems like it. I guess they decided that since Deku came in 2nd in the canon, they would do it here, don't know why they bothered with the cold breath then though...

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I started a new game and I've got all the quests and all the power and upgrades to and in the end it didn't matter she still end up deep-frying me like a piece of F@#%:censored: chicken:mad: is it possible to defeat Azula maybe it's a bug if anyone needs me I'll be in the corner weeping like a man got beaten up by a firebending princess TWF lol:LOL:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sorry :cry:I didn't mean anything by it and trying to be funny bye making fun of myself how badly I lost and again I am truly sorry
No worries, sometimes I am just lazy... lol
Uso los antiguos cuales son los nuevos
"
I use the old ones which are the new ones"
They change them with each update, since they tend to get leaked.
Los cambian con cada actualización, ya que tienden a filtrarse.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-sex-academia-v0-092-sexforall.51893/post-8272579

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes