NotCoolMan

Nov 2, 2020
Can't progress for some reason, every character that I haven't started with just has "Improve your skills" in the phone. Do I have to restart or am I missing something?

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I am having an issue, after beating Froppy in the pool if I stop to talk to Crystal the game crashes.
Is there a fix or should I just come back to Crystal at another time?

Jan 19, 2020
Stuck on Gwen/sister. Phone says to "go to her bedroom". I've gone at every time I could, and nothing comes up except the byakugan thing. Every other character is completed. Last thing I did with Gwen was the thing with the binoculars, which I apparently failed. Please help.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Stuck on Gwen/sister. Phone says to "go to her bedroom". I've gone at every time I could, and nothing comes up except the byakugan thing. Every other character is completed. Last thing I did with Gwen was the thing with the binoculars, which I apparently failed. Please help.

QUOTE] I believe you have to beat the binocular minigame first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this helps

Jan 9, 2019
Technically this information is wrong, the one who has the Freezing Breath is her sister Blossom, Bubbles has the ability to talk to animals and Buttercup has the ability to curling her tongue (something no one else in Townsville can do ) Captura de tela 2022-06-14 160943.png

Reactions: Umbra214

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017

------------------------------------------------------
Hi folks, the new update 0.09 will focus on Gwen, the story of the investigation into the whereabouts of her father, her late-night adventures as a "renegade" heroine, and the development of her relationship with MC. Of course, we will have new animations with her!
So, now it's time to make a poll to decide the next updates content (0.10 and 0.11) after Gwen. So here are the options to decide what do you want to see next.

The winners will have their own updates and will have NSFW content in the next releases.
Which one would you like to win?
  • 1. Momo
  • 2. Mei
  • 3. Midnight
  • 4. Mina
  • 5. Ty Lee
  • 6. Toru
  • 7. Asuna
I hate that Asuna...

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
The new update is very disappointing. Only six sex scenes, a very boring story and such a long wait.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes