Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
The quality of this game is good, but the storyline of this game is poor. If you can increase the storyline of the game, it will be better.

kornj42

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone else kinda pissed they replaced todoroki with zuko? I mean zuko is great and all, and the dudes dont play too big of a role, but they still kept the two power thing and that he was the son of endeavor. kinda felt weird. other than that I like the game though.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.
1657666361997.png
1657666389010.png
1657666436802.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.092

Last edited:

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Technically this information is wrong, the one who has the Freezing Breath is her sister Blossom, Bubbles has the ability to talk to animals and Buttercup has the ability to curling her tongue (something no one else in Townsville can do ) View attachment 1870936
Have you actually guys won the tournament? I did the Bubbles thing and still lost, I don't know if there's any possibility of winning.

Also, is there any possibility of adding some gay content in the future, even optional? I mean, if he copies powers by having sex, I can't see why he can't get the powers of the guys too, that way he would multiply his abilities, right?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played the last update (last one I played was 0.071).

- Most girls have a very similar body shape (especially the new ones). Some variation would be nice.
- A button to immediately take us to MC's bedroom at night instead of having to navigate his house every single night.
- A button to pass time while outside (like Morning -> Afternoon)
- Kendo, Bubbles, Momo, and Ty Lee are really nice girls and I'm keen on getting (more) scenes with them! (missed opportunity on MC commenting on Bubbles having cold breath, btw)
- The fellas add a new dimension to the game and a bit more suspension of disbelief. Having MC as the only guy in the school was weird.
- I can't continue Gwen's storyline after losing the observation minigame. Allow us to redo it while visiting her bedroom at night, pls.
- I didn't get Bubbles' freezing breath at all after her scene. I guess we're supposed to lose because the game proceeded as usual, but it feels wrong to get a power and not be able to use it. Ty Lee's chi thingy also wasn't used, but at least the battle was won anyway.

I guess her hair is made of vines and not veins? They're quite different things :p
1658656962928.png

Setsuna doesn't appear when I train with her
1658657257067.png

Who's this gal? Didn't find her around
1658657625008.png

This position is quite strange o_O
1658655986400.png

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes