Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
So what do you... Do?

I can buy and sell clothes and food, and I can touch the girl. Don't know how to go further with her or move to other islands though - is there like a walkthrough of some kind for this game?

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
Some tips, select move then you can travel around, you need 3K money to buy a boat to go to other islands, start with lvling her health first so the h sessions last longer, which in turn is more points to upgrade her (which you do in the status page then click the heart)

Also for all those who cant wait, you can easily use cheat engine to change the values how you want, money, loyalty etc. diff towns sell diff food and outfits, so explore toyour perverted hearts content.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"In this game appear several girls and many cute old man.".

"Many cute old man"?! Hot damn! I'm excited now!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wait, why is the Character DLCs file way smaller in the Filescdn link?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait, why is the Character DLCs file way smaller in the Filescdn link?
That's just the dlc for one girl not all five. They're the links from the Fairy Picturebook thread, when that was first uploaded the Pupu dlc was missing so there was a download link added just for her.

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That's just the dlc for one girl not all five. They're the links from the Fairy Picturebook thread, when that was first uploaded the Pupu dlc was missing so there was a download link added just for her.
The Filescdn file seems damaged, btw. The Gofile one worked, however.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

NoxAeternae

Jul 8, 2018
Just when you thought Japan had every possible kind of kink... :sick:
Hey this is completely irrelevant but your comment made me remember a funny story. When I was studying in Japan I used to go to the manga club to draw together with people and they had this tradition of starting themed sketchbooks. For example if there is a pokemon themed sketchbook, then anyone in the club can draw in that sketchbook as long as it's related to pokemon. Because I was the "weird new foreigner" they made me start a sketchbook and for whatever reason I can't remember I themed it "older men" and drew a cool old gentleman. In a few weeks the girls in the club had turned my sketchbook into a fetish book about older men... Fujoshi are really weird lol.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i remmber playing a japanese version of this a few months ago. was really shitty. gameplay was boring and the actual sex stuff was glitchy

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Sorry but I'm a bit autistic. Where do I put the DLC data_files? Do I take the files in the data_files and paste it into the main game's data file? Or do I go into the mystery island_data and fuck around in there?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry but I'm a bit autistic. Where do I put the DLC data_files?
The files from the dlc DATA_FILES folder go into the games DATA_FILES folder. A few of the files are the same so it should ask you if you want to overwrite, say yes (and it means it's the right folder).

Reactions: amaiakagane

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
The files from the dlc DATA_FILES folder go into the games DATA_FILES folder. A few of the files are the same so it should ask you if you want to overwrite, say yes (and it means it's the right folder).
Coolio, any way I can know if the dlc is added? Or do I just have to play the game? Again, I'm not the smartest person.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Coolio, any way I can know if the dlc is added? Or do I just have to play the game?
Just have to play the game. When you start playing the girls will appear so you can pick what they call you (master or brother etc). Kokori is from the base game, but with the dlc you should have five other girls appear after her.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
goin off the screenshots and some comments this game doesnt seem that great. is it worth checking out?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
goin off the screenshots and some comments this game doesnt seem that great. is it worth checking out?
I've played a lot more of Fairy Picturebook, almost the exactly same game but with (a lot of) turn based combat. It's good but grindy, and sometimes pretty glitchy too. Looking at your avatar you might like one of the dlc girls...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.