TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! But now the game's stuck on a black screen. I left it running for a while but it's just stuck
I barely played this one but the other version does run terribly. some Unity games don't like being anywhere other than the C: drive, and maybe not in too many other folders so the files address is long.

Just download the game again to have a look, it started up ok just on it's own and when I installed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
might be a idea to install only one girl at a time, or maybe just the one or two girls you want. It might have trouble all at once.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MegaBruh#2

AlfredLim

Apr 22, 2018
When I try to run the game, it immediately crashes with a notification saying "The game crashed". The error log says "Mystery Island.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Mystery Island.exe at 0023:00fce137.". Anyone has any insights on this?

AlfredLim

Apr 22, 2018
When I try to run the game, it immediately crashes with a notification saying "The game crashed". The error log says "Mystery Island.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Mystery Island.exe at 0023:00fce137.". Anyone has any insights on this?
Found the issue and solved it. Problem was a conflicting application - Citrix Workspace. Apparently does not play nice with Unity. Disabled the "Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator" under device manager and all is fine now. For future readers facing the same problem, you can re-enable the virtual bus whenever you need to use Citrix and disable it again when you want to play.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Serafim_Dead

May 11, 2021
For who does not have the savefile or who is more interested in cooking than fapping.

aiay market -> blender
forest salad = tomato+crunchy vegi+shike pumpkin + knife

white taoyuan township -> fermenter
devil pop = icy fruit+devil fruit + knife

aiay resort -> fusion
bloody mary = cactus liquor + tomato juice + blender
cactus liquor = cactus + water + fermenter
tomato juice = tomato + water + blender

hateno village -> pot
sachertorte = sponge cake + chocolate + fusion
sponge cake = wheat + egg + milk + fire
chocolate = cacao + milk + blender
Where find devil fruit?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
none of the links for the dlc are working for me oddly enough
MEGA is working for me. UploadHaven is being weird and might be dead, Racaty is definitely dead and nopy is gone. The links in the Fairy Picturebook are now exactly the same.

If most or all of the links in a opening post are unusable you need to use the report button there.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
How do I cum inside her since the controls are very confusing to me when we fuck and how does she take off her underwear with her hands and how can I give her anal.
Am i dumb or this game is confusing..
Is there a button to cum inside or does it not exist

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They don't undress themselves, most things need unlocking in the loyalty menu. If you can do something then you usually do it in the girls ! menu. The controls are a bit confusing, and I'm now used to Tapioca's version of them.

Grabbed a save to remind myself, to cum inside you just trigger it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.