VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Hero To Villain - New Banner.png

Overview:
Chaos is ruling this world because about 1 in 2 people in this world have superpowers.
People divided to 2 groups as hero and villain.
Heroes are working for the government, and they have the responsibility to stop being bad things from happening.
On the other side, villains are working for their Villain leader, and they do everything as we can consider as bad.
You will play as MC who is the strongest hero. But one day he was betrayed by his teammates and he died. He reincarnated to the new body, and he wants to revenge on his old teammates. But could he get used to his new life?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Izumii - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules
*WARNING!! DON'T PLAY THE OLD SAVE - YOU SHOULD PLAY AGAIN FROM THE START!!
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi-Mod*

0-1.jpg 10.jpg 62.jpg 191.jpg 136.jpg 149.jpg 304.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Hmmmm, so you are picking up this game; I did not expect to ever see this game again (I remember liking it even though it was short). Wish you good luck dev.

You may want to expand the future tag section also to say what will or will not be included for future reference (NTR, swinging/sharing, lesbian, anal, etc.).

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hmmmm, so you are picking up this game; I did not expect to ever see this game again (I remember liking it even though it was short). Wish you good luck dev.

You may want to expand the future tag section also to say what will or will not be included for future reference (NTR, swinging/sharing, lesbian, anal, etc.).
There will be no such tags because I think, if there are, it will affect the game a lot.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
What happened to the dev's first game, I recall it barely started and he's already doing a new project now? Strange.

He'll probably need an english proof reader as well, I am fine with broken english in gameplay orientated games but these seem to be VN focused - which mostly has 2 key parts, story and visual scenes. And a good story needs a reasonable command of the language it is written in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
What happened to the dev's first game, I recall it barely started and he's already doing a new project now? Strange.

He'll probably need an english proof reader as well, I am fine with broken english in gameplay orientated games but these seem to be VN focused - which mostly has 2 key parts, story and visual scenes. And a good story needs a reasonable command of the language it is written in.
When I received this project, the first thing when I finished watching it was that his English part would make many players uncomfortable, now I have fixed it to make it more accessible to everyone.

And... about Dev's first game, I don't know what's happened to him, sorry.

Reactions: buryn

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Can I suggest a visual fix for the game? You don't have to use textbox BUT make an option to increase the text outline, the contrast will help players to read in light colored filled space and vice versa. Currently, I can see a little bit of outline , but it's still a little bit difficult to read text, even red text on blue background is kinda hard on my eyes,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Can I suggest a visual fix for the game? You don't have to use textbox BUT make an option to increase the text outline, the contrast will help players to read in light colored filled space and vice versa. Currently, I can see a little bit of outline , but it's still a little bit difficult to read text, even red text on blue background is kinda hard on my eyes,
Sure, I will fixed with the part 2! Thanks for your suggest!

Reactions: giggitygigity

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
When I received this project, the first thing when I finished watching it was that his English part would make many players uncomfortable, now I have fixed it to make it more accessible to everyone.

And... about Dev's first game, I don't know what's happened to him, sorry.
Err, you are the "dev" I was referring to, mate. Unless you have multiple users on your account?

And does that mean you are doing 2 projects simultaneously?

Good that you are picking up other's abandoned projects but what happened to your own?

• Wow
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Err, you are the "dev" I was referring to, mate. Unless you have multiple users on your account?

And does that mean you are doing 2 projects simultaneously?

Good that you are picking up other's abandoned projects but what happened to your own?
My main game I Had a Beautiful Time is on the Remastered, so right now it's will be closed shortly for now.

And yes, I'm doing 2 project in the same time rn.

Reactions: Akainu456

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Izumii First of all looks nice and good luck with your game.

Could you report the OP with "Others" and write into the "More information" box all currently tags that are in game (Tag: Tags Rules And List [Updated 2023-02-03]), so mods can add them.
Thanks man!
- Also could you please specify what * report the OP with "Others" and write into the "More information" box all currently tags that are in game " mean? (Because I didn't use F95 much)
Thank youu very much!!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes