VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks man!
- Also could you please specify what * report the OP with "Others" and write into the "More information" box all currently tags that are in game " mean? (Because I didn't use F95 much)
Thank youu very much!!
Sure.

The OP post is the first post here, your game post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the "More information" box you write in all the Tags, of the game that are already in it, like for example "Vaginal sex" if there is at least one scene with Vaginal sex or "Male Protagonist" if it's with a male protagonist. You can find all tags that can be added in the link I send you before. For Technical Tags you can also ask in the Box for help if you are not sure. Then send it, it can take a while.

Edit: I forgot, as I see it's a remastered if you didn't change anything you can use the tags from the old game (if there was one) and add tags if you know there were some missing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Sure.

The OP post is the first post here, your game post.
In the "More information" box you write in all the Tags, of the game that are already in it, like for example "Vaginal sex" if there is at least one scene with Vaginal sex or "Male Protagonist" if it's with a male protagonist. You can find all tags that can be added in the link I send you before. For Technical Tags you can also ask in the Box for help if you are not sure. Then send it, it can take a while.

Edit: I forgot, as I see it's a remastered if you didn't change anything you can use the tags from the old game (if there was one) and add tags if you know there were some missing.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reactions: keterboy and Bob69

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
None of the tags are showing up on the "Latest Games and Updates" page.

Update (March 13): now corrected.

Last edited:
  • Wow

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I have a vague memory of playing something like this. Regardless, I am glad its back. Do be careful with the english translations, its can put off a lot of people if its.. too strong with the "engrish"

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I have a vague memory of playing something like this. Regardless, I am glad its back. Do be careful with the english translations, its can put off a lot of people if its.. too strong with the "engrish"
Alright... :LUL:

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
It HAS been a while i heard this game, seeing it being abandoned

Nice to see this being where it left off for remastered, can't wait for this move forward. And good luck, Izumii

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes