VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very good, hope to see this game will continue until the end and not abandoned like with the original one by the previous dev. Wish you the best and can't wait for the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Well whatever Idc, but at the very least those two reviews were made by the same account, now whether it was you or one of your fans, Idc I'm not seeking to expose you even if it was you.
This seems to be difficult to explain to you, I'm very sorry about that. xD

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
not now, maybe just a small spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, there are definitely already two characters that I want to choke the life out of, but since they're both bad people I guess we could still do it as a hero. But being a hero we may have to send them to jail instead. Hmm... :unsure:

Villain it is. Bitches need to die!

Good start. Never played the first one, so all new to me so far. I'd lean more towards a hero route, but I love revenge so I'll take whatever route I can get mine. Looking forward to more (especially if I get to dismember Jin and Risa).

• Red Heart

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I mean, there are definitely already two characters that I want to choke the life out of, but since they're both bad people I guess we could still do it as a hero. But being a hero we may have to send them to jail instead. Hmm... :unsure:

Villain it is. Bitches need to die!

Good start. Never played the first one, so all new to me so far. I'd lean more towards a hero route, but I love revenge so I'll take whatever route I can get mine. Looking forward to more (especially if I get to dismember Jin and Risa).
im very happy to see you like it. Thank you

aob86

May 12, 2019
i like the original game and was very disapointed when the dev stopped making it so i am happy to see someone carrying on making this game and i liked what i played so far. i was going to sub to the new dev on patreon but then i saw
" Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules"
so now i am wary of this game so i think i will wait a update or two and see what happens first before deciding if to support

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Enjoying the game so far, but I'd like to suggest changing one thing that's kind of pissing me off. Karen's power. "Control anything made from metal or iron". Bro, iron IS a metal. About 80% of the damn periodic table is metals. If you want to just leave it at "Control metals" that'd be fine, adding the iron on there is just redundant

• Red Heart

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Izumii
I've gone through this game and I noticed that while this game does have a 'gui' folder that it's locked inside the archive.rpa and while it does have a namebox.png and a textbox.png neither of them actually show up in the game, leaving some of the text almost impossible to read because of the clashing of the text colour with the background.

Failing that is there a way I can fix this issue right now so I don't get eye strain from trying to read the white text on the white backgrounds?

• Thinking Face

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Izumii
I've gone through this game and I noticed that while this game does have a 'gui' folder that it's locked inside the archive.rpa and while it does have a namebox.png and a textbox.png neither of them actually show up in the game, leaving some of the text almost impossible to read because of the clashing of the text colour with the background.

Failing that is there a way I can fix this issue right now so I don't get eye strain from trying to read the white text on the white backgrounds?
I disable it, not by archive.rpa

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Okay so here, Right now Im going to doing my first game "I Had a Beautiful Time" first, then Im comeback to Hero To Villain - 0.2 is expected to be released in May, so please wait, thank you!!!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
wait what?
Sorry if I wasn't being clear. I meant that if you go to f95's "Latest Games & Updates" page/-s (basically the Contents page for such) and move your cursor over a game's thumbnail, other games will show basic info for that game including tags. But one didn't. This has since been corrected, so the point is moot.

Update: oops. "But THIS one didn't."

Last edited:
  • Wow

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
maybe you need to rule it out because I think there is no incest in my game, sorry about that.
i meant unofficial incest since patreon dictates the rules but since even that i won't get that so i'll try another one... good luck

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes