VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Since the developer, Izumii, has not updated his announcements here, I guess I will go ahead and announce it on his behalf.

His games, I Had A Beautiful Time and Hero to Villain (Remastered), will be put on hold for an unknown timeline. The reason is because he is currently hospitalized, homie had a heart condition that is pretty close to cancer. His condition's worsen recently and the situation is looking bleak.

I myself would hope that he will recover...somehow. That's just an update for y'all to know. Enjoy the rest of your day.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Since the developer, Izumii, has not updated his announcements here, I guess I will go ahead and announce it on his behalf.

His games, I Had A Beautiful Time and Hero to Villain (Remastered), will be put on hold for an unknown timeline. The reason is because he is currently hospitalized, homie had a heart condition that is pretty close to cancer. His condition's worsen recently and the situation is looking bleak.

I myself would hope that he will recover...somehow. That's just an update for y'all to know. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Get well, take the time you need...
Best wishes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

Since the game is updated, I take it he has recovered? At least enough to keep developing?

Reactions: hyuugo

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
Estoy muy feliz de que te hayas recuperado quería donarte pero te voy a ser honesto le debo dinero a mi escuela, de hecho escribir esto me deprimió pero es bueno que te hayas recuperado te deseo lo mejor

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The Black Spirit really reminds me of the Black Spirit from Black Desert Online lol

The first appearance is IDENTICAL to that game
1684867987509.png

• Haha

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Ok, so my biggest problem with it right now is the english. It's dick. I guess the dev is vietnamese (?), so it's not exactly easy, but surely there's someone in your Discord or something that can proofread it and make it at least a bit more coherent, I'm getting lost in what should be simple sentences right now (also "metal and iron" is still there and it's driving me nuts). That asside, I'm enjoying the story and characters, keep up the hard work and good luck with the project going forward

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes