VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Ok, so my biggest problem with it right now is the english. It's dick. I guess the dev is vietnamese (?), so it's not exactly easy, but surely there's someone in your Discord or something that can proofread it and make it at least a bit more coherent, I'm getting lost in what should be simple sentences right now (also "metal and iron" is still there and it's driving me nuts). That asside, I'm enjoying the story and characters, keep up the hard work and good luck with the project going forward
The problem for me right now is my translator out the project, so I usually use Google Translate, that's why. Some lines I can trans myself, another I have to use the Google Translate, that's why the English is shit, sorry about that.

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
tell us about your health issues (if you want)
I have Arrhythmia and Sinusitis, these two conditions it will be very normal until I don't catch it early, I started having heart disease last year, but I didn't pay much attention, I think at the time I just work too much, so I'm tired.

Until this year, I often had sudden fainting spells, my body was constantly tired for no reason. The culmination was on April 12, I fainted in my own house, after which I was admitted to the hospital by family members. When I found out, the doctor scolded me, "Why didn't you go to the hospital earlier? Now it's getting worse day by day." I have to go through 2 weeks in a row to treat this heart disease, until May 10 I feel a little better, just a little bit, but it is enough for me to be discharged from the hospital and continue working. That's heart disease.

And about Sinusitis, currently I am given medication by the doctor, if it does not cure all, I have to go to surgery.

That's all I want to say.

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Estoy muy feliz de que te hayas recuperado quería donarte pero te voy a ser honesto le debo dinero a mi escuela, de hecho escribir esto me deprimió pero es bueno que te hayas recuperado te deseo lo mejor
Oh hombre, no hay problema, gracias por gustar mi juego. Eso es suficiente, ahora necesitas concentrarte en estudiar primero.
looks interesting, monthly updates?
I can't make promise about that. Because I have to do 2 project at the same time rn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alcatraz1964

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I have Arrhythmia and Sinusitis, these two conditions it will be very normal until I don't catch it early, I started having heart disease last year, but I didn't pay much attention, I think at the time I just work too much, so I'm tired.

Until this year, I often had sudden fainting spells, my body was constantly tired for no reason. The culmination was on April 12, I fainted in my own house, after which I was admitted to the hospital by family members. When I found out, the doctor scolded me, "Why didn't you go to the hospital earlier? Now it's getting worse day by day." I have to go through 2 weeks in a row to treat this heart disease, until May 10 I feel a little better, just a little bit, but it is enough for me to be discharged from the hospital and continue working. That's heart disease.

And about Sinusitis, currently I am given medication by the doctor, if it does not cure all, I have to go to surgery.

That's all I want to say.
Damn, thats terrible. Take care of yourself first. Dont risk our health on behalf of a game. I wish you the best though.

LZ0

May 3, 2022
i just want to know is this vn serious? i hope so, I like the style. i don't want to play some thing that will abandoned mid game? there is big ways to make this vn popular u know

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and Izumii

Shiroikata

Jan 27, 2020
The problem for me right now is my translator out the project, so I usually use Google Translate, that's why. Some lines I can trans myself, another I have to use the Google Translate, that's why the English is shit, sorry about that.
I have a suggestion
Perhaps you can try chatgpt or other ai to help you translate it because google translate translation kinda ass but chatgpt mostly case was quite good at it

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
i just want to know is this vn serious? i hope so, I like the style. i don't want to play some thing that will abandoned mid game? there is big ways to make this vn popular u know
Yesss, I will and still continue the story.

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I have a suggestion
Perhaps you can try chatgpt or other ai to help you translate it because google translate translation kinda ass but chatgpt mostly case was quite good at it
I see, I will try later, thanks mate.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Because the surprise, she killed the MC and Rick, she was supposed to be friends, teammates, if she felt overshadowed by the MC, why not talk about it, things like that are solved by talking, but no, she was selfish and decided the easy way, now the MC returns and it's time for revenge, I want revenge and that's why I commented that about Risa's bitch

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grelk and Izumii
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes