VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Yo dev, since you posted something on Itchio a couple of days ago about this still being in development, just slowed down, shouldn't you get rid of the Abandoned tag?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yo dev, since you posted something on Itchio a couple of days ago about this still being in development, just slowed down, shouldn't you get rid of the Abandoned tag?
Actually, on July 29, my heart disease somehow got worse, that day I thought I was done, it was really bad, I had difficulty breathing, my heart ached, it was almost unbearable. So I had to make an announcement about quitting the game so that everyone wouldn't be worry anymore. That's why I contact to Admin to get tag Abandoned on my game.

But for some reason, maybe God didn't want me to die, on August 30, I was discharged from the hospital, doctor said I can treating myself at home, I thought... Welp, maybe I can come back, because there are so many who wanted me back, so... After 2 weeks, I decided to post about my heart treatment and about the game.

Right now I just hope I have good health so everyone can continue to experience the story of my game. But it will take longer than I thought because currently I can only sit on the computer for 4 hours a day. Some other days I can only sit for 2-3 hours, because I usually get tired for no reason. I have to be sure that 0.3 will be completed, then the Anbandonned tag will be removed, otherwise it will still be on this page.

I won't be accepting donations from anyone, even until 0.3 is released, because I think I still don't think the game is good enough. And I have to be sure that I can continue with my game for a long time before I even think to make money about it.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2462698

Overview:
Chaos is ruling this world because about 1 in 2 people in this world have superpowers.
People divided to 2 groups as hero and villain.
Heroes are working for the government, and they have the responsibility to stop being bad things from happening.
On the other side, villains are working for their Villain leader, and they do everything as we can consider as bad.
You will play as MC who is the strongest hero. But one day he was betrayed by his teammates and he died. He reincarnated to the new body, and he wants to revenge on his old teammates. But could he get used to his new life?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-10-10
Developer: Izumii - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules*WARNING!! DON'T PLAY THE OLD SAVE - YOU SHOULD PLAY AGAIN FROM THE START!!
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Mod*

View attachment 2462712 View attachment 2462728 View attachment 2462731 View attachment 2462736 View attachment 2462740 View attachment 2462741 View attachment 2462749
I thought this game was in hiatus? Is it back?

Sep 12, 2023
"Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules"
Lol so even the dev knows his AVN prob sucks so has to cheat. Why not ban the dev and his AVN from F95 then? Or, being a pirate site, simply leave that as a reason reviews were locked to where no one can review it and leave it at 0 stars? Doesn't that happen when the rest of us peasants make alt accounts?

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and Izumii

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
"Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules"
Lol so even the dev knows his AVN prob sucks so has to cheat. Why not ban the dev and his AVN from F95 then? Or, being a pirate site, simply leave that as a reason reviews were locked to where no one can review it and leave it at 0 stars? Doesn't that happen when the rest of us peasants make alt accounts?
Game can't suck if it got plenty freckly ginger hot an' handsome ladies in it.
freckles-redhead.gif

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
It's been a while and yes, everyone will never trust me if I said that not my, but I have to accept it, and please, if you don't like it, or if you see it's suck, just simple leave the thread, that's all. It's better than you comment like this, mate.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroToVillainRemastered-0.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

lordfassa

Oct 19, 2021
Username checks out.

Great to have you back Izumii, please stay healthy. :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes