VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Darn.

Disappointing.

Reading the description, i was hoping that, e.g. Captain Studly, Supreme Avatar of Macho, betrayed by his teammates, was reincarnated as Seductra and gets revenge by seducing all* of her former teammates and luring them into deathtraps...

============================

* Yes - the women, too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Izumii

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Darn.

Disappointing.

Reading the description, i was hoping that, e.g. Captain Studly, Supreme Avatar of Macho, betrayed by his teammates, was reincarnated as Seductra and gets revenge by seducing all* of her former teammates and luring them into deathtraps...

============================

* Yes - the women, too
The fuck?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The fuck?
Sorry - i wasn't suggesting that those were actual characters; i was saying i would have loved to see a male character reincarnated as a vengeance-seeking female; that's why i included "e.g."

Quoting wikipedia:
  • e.g., abbreviation for , a Latin phrase meaning "for example"[/quote}

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
> game: the govt are the good guys

Well there goes my suspension of disbelief.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

rembred

Feb 3, 2018
Well for now i intrigued, but there need a real good work with dialogues and with text in general. Good luck/

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Does the warning about saves in the front apply for someone that played the previous version?
I can't tell when it's safe to use previous saves, from waht save it's a warning, f I'm mean to play a new game for every new update.
Can anyone clarify, from what version is it safe to use previous saves? Like "Saves from v0.2.3 and before are all corrupted! Don't use those!"

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Does the warning about saves in the front apply for someone that played the previous version?
I can't tell when it's safe to use previous saves, from waht save it's a warning, f I'm mean to play a new game for every new update.
Can anyone clarify, from what version is it safe to use previous saves? Like "Saves from v0.2.3 and before are all corrupted! Don't use those!"
It was my mistake when posting the game and I forgot to add it, thank you for your advice, I will put it on the Official Version

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes