VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 7, 2018
Meh, not even going to bother to try this. Way too damn tame, if I was in the MC's shoes I'd fucking destroy those bitches, not try to be their fucking boyfriend. There would definitely be male domination / corruption / rape / gaping / humiliation / body modification / gore / violence / slavery / death of characters / mindbreak tags involved if I had a say in this. Fucking pisses me off when games give you the option of being "the villain" but then all you can do is some weak pussy shit, pseudo villain actions. Oh well, anyway, hope the devs heart condition gets resolved. Wish you all the best for the ( hopefully plenty long ) rest of your life.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello Ryan, so you have then all rights to make this game for you if you have this game remastered with the last stand from the other game?

sorry my bad english but i hope that you can make your own after the remaster thing and i hope that the other game master give you some tips i don t know how you make the twins some have twins in other games have different hair or make up colours but now one thinked about different birthmarks in the face, thats my idea but i am to stupid to build so games but i hope that ion future anyone make this with more twins.

but i like so games and wish you all the best.

greetings Raswedj

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can anyone tell me what are the differences with the Red vs Green choices with regards to joining the Hero's Guild? Usually the green choices with wt-mods are the good choices (hero path)…and red are the bad ones (corruption / villain path, or loss of points, etc.).

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crotch69

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Can anyone tell me what are the differences with the Red vs Green choices with regards to joining the Hero's Guild? Usually the green choices with wt-mods are the good choices...and red are the bad ones (corruption path, loss of points, etc.).

View attachment 3077709
Given the way the other choices are color coded, red is probably the villain route.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...very odd. So I guess seeing this type of choice so early in the story, means the player will be forced to load a previous save at this point...when an update is finally done for this (green) choice?

Well, this type of thing in AVN's, usually isn't received very well with in the community... :unsure:

screenshot0002.png

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.1] [Izumii] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Meh, not even going to bother to try this. Way too damn tame, if I was in the MC's shoes I'd fucking destroy those bitches, not try to be their fucking boyfriend. There would definitely be male domination / corruption / rape / gaping / humiliation / body modification / gore / violence / slavery / death of characters / mindbreak tags involved if I had a say in this. Fucking pisses me off when games give you the option of being "the villain" but then all you can do is some weak pussy shit, pseudo villain actions. Oh well, anyway, hope the devs heart condition gets resolved. Wish you all the best for the ( hopefully plenty long ) rest of your life.
Maybe the MC knows that the absolute worst thing he could do to someone is to trick them into being in a relationship with him as he does slightly edgy things, while being a complete pussy when he's not listening to My Chemical Romance and trolling on 4chan. That's probably the most villainous acts this dude is gonna have.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Typical manhwa fantasy story, but I'm all in for that! Good luck to the dev!
LOL "Villain To Kill " literary the story is the strongest hero is betrayed by his teammates and find himself in a body of a high schooler gains the power of a villain and decides to get revenge and find the truth. It started in 2021

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I was ask to take over some of the mods of the previous WT-modder for this game, since they seem to be MIA.
The thread can be found here. Please bare in mind, that you should install it on a "clean game" (aka. without the other WT mod installed).

Next to the WT guide, you will find the usual cheats and textbox customizations.
I'll add a hint/guide for the freeroam sections, when I have a bit more time.
Works with both translation, but shows the English guide. I probably won't learn Vietnamese, so I may add an MTL in the future too or someone in the community makes a TL.

Izumii Great game, great update. Love it!

Cheers!

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
t
I was ask to take over some of the mods of the previous WT-modder for this game, since they seem to be MIA.
The thread can be found here. Please bare in mind, that you should install it on a "clean game" (aka. without the other WT mod installed).

Next to the WT guide, you will find the usual cheats and textbox customizations.
I'll add a hint/guide for the freeroam sections, when I have a bit more time.
Works with both translation, but shows the English guide. I probably won't learn Vietnamese, so I may add an MTL in the future too or someone in the community makes a TL.

Izumii Great game, great update. Love it!

Cheers!
thx riam

Reactions: RiamMar

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
There is no story progression aside from the new event like fighting in the cafe
And some more things changes but the continuation of the story is not
I mean i played the last version in which mc fades after inviting dora and the other gurl to his house and go to his room and suddenly fainted and the updates end here same as the lst update ? Is it right or i missed it

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thought I was going insane for a second. I didn't even realized I played the game already until I saw that the original version was abandoned. Anyway, I'll check this out again. I don't remember much from the original so I'll basically be going in fresh with this version. Don't know how I missed it in the first be whatever. I found it now.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Also why is the MC wearing glasses starting after the long flashback scene? He didn't need to wear them in any scene before that.

EDIT: And now after Katherine's flashback scene MC is no longer wearing glasses. So confused

EDIT:2: He wasn't wearing them because they apparently fell off after saving her, and then MC walked away without picking them up. He clearly doesn't need glasses, so why is he wearing them sometimes?

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
After all the big talk of killing jin. Bro does not even electrocute him. Villain mc my foot. I am now pretty sure all he is going to do is scold risa.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It was so so... I want to like it, but the protags personality doesn't seem all that consistent. I'd like more control of his actions. For example, it be cool if we had the option to permanently injure or kill the bullies. It's obvious that they're gonna try to get revenge. What if they beat up or rape when one of the MCs sisters when he ain't around? This goody goody shit dumb af.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
It was so so... I want to like it, but the protags personality doesn't seem all that consistent. I'd like more control of his actions. For example, it be cool if we had the option to permanently injure or kill the bullies. It's obvious that they're gonna try to get revenge. What if they beat up or rape when one of the MCs sisters when he ain't around? This goody goody shit dumb af.
I appreciate your input on the story. Just to let you know, there doesn't seem to be an NTR tag for the game. As for the character development, I agree that having more control over the protagonist's actions, including dealing with the bullies, would add an interesting dimension to the narrative. It's always a bit frustrating when the character's personality feels inconsistent. Hopefully, the story improves in that aspect!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes