VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm....I just noticed that this release says it's a beta test release.

Normally other titles posting any beta versions, state "beta" or "B" in their file name, and on their main post...(0.3.1b).
Regards.

screenshot0001.png

Update: Well, I just noticed beta is mentioned in the change log. Sorry, I didn't notice it before.

Last edited:

Zr0Potential

Feb 9, 2018
Discord links are dead (even the Main Menu one), anywhere I can get an invite? Gonna ask if I can proofread this because it looks promising, but the English is uhh... making my head hurt, to put it mildly

EDIT: I don't mean to be rude but come on Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Izumii

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Discord links are dead (even the Main Menu one), anywhere I can get an invite? Gonna ask if I can proofread this because it looks promising, but the English is uhh... making my head hurt, to put it mildly

EDIT: I don't mean to be rude but come on View attachment 3006377 View attachment 3006377
here u go, but I just checked the link in the game and it still works fine ._.

aob86

May 12, 2019
glad the dev is getting better, when he announced he was quiting making the game due to his heart problem i did wonder if he was dying or something so glad to see i was wrong

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Izumii The girls who are exiting the cafe as MC and his 'sister' walk in, are they related to the guy behind the counter or just workers, I'm curious because I was going through the translation files and saw there was a mention of him being their uncle, Is this true or am I misunderstanding something?

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Glad to see you're back, here's hoping you can keep recovering steadily. As for the update, I think it was nice. The english is still a bit scuffed but I've basically adapted to that at this point. I'm liking the whole "something happened to change Risa basically overnight" mystery and the relationships between the characters are pretty nice so far. That being said, that entire flashback sequence was a bit rough. I get what you were going for, but it felt a bit rushed and at the same time too long, if you know what I mean. Like it could have been reduce to a couple lines of dialogue later to the MC instead of a whole flashback like that.

Anyways, keep it up, I'm excited for the next update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Izumii

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
the English is uhh... making my head hurt, to put it mildly
Was just about to come in here and ask whether the description on page 1 was actually indicative of the Engrish level present in game. Then I saw your post.
Thinking I'll just let this one cook for now and come back in a few months to see if playing it still requires a prescription for some tylenol. :LOL:

Reactions: Zr0Potential

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I was really worried about this game, but then I discovered that I just missed the latest episode (which I am getting right now)!

Thank your for your excellet game - Izumii (y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Played the old one before, it is sure that the model of the remake is better than the old one, but the writing still have space to improve.

• Red Heart
Apr 16, 2020
About time someone made something like this, cause, I maybe guilty of saying how generic betrayal and reincarnation manwha/manga/manhua plots is but hell that's only because it lacked sex scenes lmao.

Well definitely check this out!

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes