VN Ren'Py Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Public] [Izumii]

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I do want to try this game but i'm getting increasingly concerned by comments here regarding overly passive MC.
The game literally titled "hero to villain" and the story is clearly leaning towards revenge so if the choices does not permit the player to cause humiliation and serious damage to the opposition/enemies then it does not bode well for the game.

When talking about humiliation i do not mean anything sexual, just good old fashioned putting them in their place, excruciating way and then some.
Turning backstabbing bitches into LIs is a very cheap way to add "content" into the game, no matter how you go about that- hate fuck/making them sex slaves or whatever it's just as meaningless because it does not change anything, you can't ever trust those characters for anything. Just a choice to bury them will do, but that's just me.

Threats and daydream scenarios of revenge in MCs head won't carry the game anywhere instead it's just adds more frustration, unless mc actually does something substantial.
I certainly do not want to play as a passive mc in a game like this, no matter how saintly mc used to be it's just utter foolishness to behave that way. Choices in the conversations alone will improve the game because being a doormat mc is a worst attribute you can imbibe in the personality of your own created protagonist.

All of the above is nothing but just some preferred choices of course and i only pointed them out because every single "revenge story" game i have played turned their mc into a pathetic character in just a few updates, i hope this game won't fall into that trend.

I will wait a couple more updates before giving this a try. In any case, good luck dev.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Was gonna try this but after reading the comments, decided not to. Not the revenge story I was seeking. I wanted it to be like the manhwa "the rooftop swordsman" where the MC slaughters all men/women and their relatives (siblings, parents, etc, even the innocent ones) who wronged him. Good luck with the dev!

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I know how hard it is to work in a language that isn't your native one, and really respect the effort that goes into doing that and I appreciate all the work being put into this game, but it is definitely in need of an editor/proofreader with stronger English skills.

Renders are pretty good, story is worth reading so far, but it is a bit jarring and difficult to get through in some places.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I do want to try this game but i'm getting increasingly concerned by comments here regarding overly passive MC.
The game literally titled "hero to villain" and the story is clearly leaning towards revenge so if the choices does not permit the player to cause humiliation and serious damage to the opposition/enemies then it does not bode well for the game.

When talking about humiliation i do not mean anything sexual, just good old fashioned putting them in their place, excruciating way and then some.
Turning backstabbing bitches into LIs is a very cheap way to add "content" into the game, no matter how you go about that- hate fuck/making them sex slaves or whatever it's just as meaningless because it does not change anything, you can't ever trust those characters for anything. Just a choice to bury them will do, but that's just me.

Threats and daydream scenarios of revenge in MCs head won't carry the game anywhere instead it's just adds more frustration, unless mc actually does something substantial.
I certainly do not want to play as a passive mc in a game like this, no matter how saintly mc used to be it's just utter foolishness to behave that way. Choices in the conversations alone will improve the game because being a doormat mc is a worst attribute you can imbibe in the personality of your own created protagonist.

All of the above is nothing but just some preferred choices of course and i only pointed them out because every single "revenge story" g
ame i have played turned their mc into a pathetic character in just a few updates, i hope this game won't fall into that trend.

I will wait a couple more updates before giving this a try. In any case, good luck dev.

WELL SAID!

Can never find a game where revenge is, well…

ACTUAL REVENGE!

And 100% agree about turning bitches who wronged MC into LIs.. me personally would never let anyone who wronged me into my harem, or be nice to them for any reasons.. was hoping for choices like that... *cough* Karen* cough.*

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Preview: Hero To Villain Remastered - 0.3.2 - #2

The story will continue from version 0.3.1 - here are some previews of the game.

Reactions: paxogre

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Preview: Hero To Villain Remastered - 0.3.2 - #2

According to the deduction of Black-Spirit, who revived MC, everything is different now since his death.
  • What was the fate that made him meet our MC to fight?
  • What happened in the past that we cannot know?
  • What will the story be like in the future?
Chris, the new leader of Villain, does he know that Drakh is still alive?

Reactions: paxogre
Jan 24, 2021

Changelog:

• 497+ images.
  • 2024+ lines of codes.
  • 9 total background music + SFX.
  • Add: 4+ Special Images in Gallery.
  • Add: 3+ Animated.
  • Add: Ai’s side quest.
  • Main Story Progress.
That’s the changelog, so in the Beta Version, what will we have:

• 60% of the plot of Episode 3, Part 2.
  • 4 Gallery special images will be locked (Will be opened in the Official version.)
  • Ai’s scenes will not be available in the Beta Version.
  • Language: Vietnamese and Thai will not work in the Beta Version.

Reactions: Alcatraz1964

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
"Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules"
So why not ban him and his AVN like every other peasant would be? Does this mean this AVN is actually shittier than the 3.5* average suggests? I guess we know which team is the dev's favorite: villains.
Only thing good is the renders. It's 2.5* game

Reactions: ByteMi6969

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"Dev has reviewed this game on alt accounts in violation of Rule 8 of our General Rules"
So why not ban him and his AVN like every other peasant would be? Does this mean this AVN is actually shittier than the 3.5* average suggests? I guess we know which team is the dev's favorite: villains.
Why would we ban the game? The game doesn't break any of the site rules even if the dev did. This is a piracy site, if all it took to get a game taken off of it was to get the dev banned then every dev who hates being leaked would just go get themselves banned. Then this wouldn't be a very good piracy site all of a sudden.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hero to Villain Remastered [v0.3.2 Beta] [Izumii]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes