D

Deleted member 94436

Why call it 1.0 if its not finished? Don't get it... How much content is there?

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
I'm stuck, I got the voice panel ready to be hacked and Thor needs pancakes, what's next? I also can't meet Frost.

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Dont want to play it, but damn, arts looks so good! Maybe because my damn "Stick in wall" fetish, but still:)

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
I'm stuck, I got the voice panel ready to be hacked and Thor needs pancakes, what's next? I also can't meet Frost.
To meet Frost you need to sell/distribute a certain amount of contraband to other inmates through the tablet. Once you hit a certain amount (no idea how much), go and talk to Huckster. He should knock you out and take you to Frost.

Reactions: Okamikari

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
To meet Frost you need to sell/distribute a certain amount of contraband to other inmates through the tablet. Once you hit a certain amount (no idea how much), go and talk to Huckster. He should knock you out and take you to Frost.
How do I unlock buyers?

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
second what? :rolleyes:
I need some FO:NV Answer for this...
Me is second for the first time. Me was last in marathon cause me no stamina. Wasted all stamina for the great fap.
Jokes aside

He is obviously referring to being the second right after America.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
At night open the tablet and click the shop icon.

Anyone manage to unlock the "pit of shame" scene yet?
I managed it. It takes a little bit though.

- Give Natasha a shiv when she asks for one.
- Selling to a certain number of people will let you meet Frost through Huckster.
- Buy all of Frost's enhancements by trading her coffee.
- She'll only give you the final enhancement if you can give Natasha another violation.
- Rat out Natasha having a shiv to Harley.
- Harley will reward you by having Natasha give you a blowjob. (And you can reply the scene every night)
- Now that she has four violations, you can convince Natasha to try to steal an enhancement. She'll get caught.
- The next time you're in the cafeteria you will see Natasha is in the Hole of Shame. You can even fuck her.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
How can you get all Harleyt scenes? you need to rat out people but i only got the option with the rubber vagina with falcon

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes