Cybul

Sep 22, 2017
"- Give Natasha a shiv when she asks for one."

How do you get her to ask?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
holy shit this is first release? oh my god the is on par with harem hotel for most content in a first release i mean this game even has a bad ending already this grind is killer though

Reactions: Detective Ward

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
hi not sure if this has been mentioned yet but there needs to be a way to look into your inventory without having to access the tablet, given how this game is setup it will function a lot better for the player if he had a way to look at it, he or she can better plan their strategy.

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
- Now that she has four violations, you can convince Natasha to try to steal an enhancement. She'll get caught.
Can someone help me with this passage? I probably can't trigger the option with her bc i already have a full upgraded tablet but idk honestly, can someone confirm this?

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
Ok I finaly did it by restarting the game from 0. Seems to me the trigger for the event happens when you don't upgrade the tablet to it's fullest capabilities as I suspected but i'm not realy sure tbh.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Man, i somehow can't get Natasha to try an steal an enhancement, even after starting from 0.

Anyone got a savegame for the scene?

Apart from that, neat game so far.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn game was going to be quite nice when I saw it for the first time but my enthusiasm quickly dropped. The game is terribly boring and terribly repetitive. Cool characters made it certainly deserves a big plus. Maybe next updates will convince me to go a little bit, but that's just my opinion. :devilish:

Reactions: BigSexy57
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes