eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Good timing for this to pop up since I just finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Seriously, messed up that in terms of real games that as far as western development that its the only game with hyper sexualized bodies in years [both male/female].

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
just beat the game. pretty alright.
got a questions about the lore though, who is the MC supposed to be? the dudes in prison are calling him traitor and out for blood. i dont really follow marvel and stuff.

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
I'd say it's just another dev not using the accepted version numbering conventions. Because... ? Who knows?
I would say he is actually using it properly since you can already beat the game and reach the end of the story, now hes just adding additional content, more endings, etc

Feb 12, 2018
just beat the game. pretty alright.
got a questions about the lore though, who is the MC supposed to be? the dudes in prison are calling him traitor and out for blood. i dont really follow marvel and stuff.
You say you beat the game. Could you guide this poor soul by saying how to get the fifth punishment for Natasha so she has to go to the hole?

Gakkajj

Nov 11, 2017
Now I know this is random but would this game have a title issue with another game?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes