blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
You say you beat the game. Could you guide this poor soul by saying how to get the fifth punishment for Natasha so she has to go to the hole?
honestly i dont really remember the exact steps & doesnt really know the requirements. since all i do i just keep upgrading the stark tablet and buying random items and gifting people with it (she likes chocolate afaik)
the punishments can be obtained from asking her to steal the module and after trading 10 coffees to frost, she will ask you to rat out natasha and you just call harley to rat her out. after that i think she would agrees to steal more modules. the trigger could be either her relationship level, stark upgrades, or that one blowjob event after ratting her out

jbnkjjj

Oct 29, 2018
Can some one post a save of the hole scene? since I think I bugged my game by cheating for money and buying every module upgrade from the shop right away and can not be bothered to replay the whole game for it.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I would say he is actually using it properly since you can already beat the game and reach the end of the story, now hes just adding additional content, more endings, etc
Hmm, looking at the patreon page it looks like this is just chapter one and there are more chapters being worked on.

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Not sure if the developers visit F95, but I came across a missing image and error during one scene with Natasha.

Overall it is not a bad game, though somehow I missed out on Harley's footjob and other fun scenes.

D

Deleted member 788282

game won't start, says SDL2.dll and python27.dll was not found. no idea what to do. have re-installed 3 times

Last edited by a moderator:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Nice game ,loving the art.............................but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm the grinding makes it imposible to even begin to enjoy the game o_O

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes