Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
just beat the game. pretty alright.
got a questions about the lore though, who is the MC supposed to be? the dudes in prison are calling him traitor and out for blood. i dont really follow marvel and stuff.
Harley and Joker are definitely not Marvel, so i would say the universe is pretty much "roll with it, don't ask rational questions" and the MC very probably just a made up rando for "plot" reasons.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How much time does it take for a purchased item to arrive?
And how do you increase transport capacity?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
How much time does it take for a purchased item to arrive?
And how do you increase transport capacity?
Several days. You can make it go faster with a purchase in the tablet. You increase transport capacity the same way. Faster deliveries are locked behind capacity increases. All of which require the upgrade points.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Several days. You can make it go faster with a purchase in the tablet. You increase transport capacity the same way. Faster deliveries are locked behind capacity increases. All of which require the upgrade points.
So the more punishing kind of grind is exactly at the starting phase of the game - that does not sound like a very well-thought arrangement of things....

Last edited:

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
shift + d opens cheat menu find the money variable
It does not work for me do you do it in-game or in the pause screen/left right shift ??
Edit: this game needs either a save or a walkthrough, i probably couldnt unlock all of the scenes and game has bugs preventing me from getting affection

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for cheats needs to enable debug console in 00console.rpy and then can press shift+d and cheat money.

very nice game but yea walkthrough would help since no idea if can get more with frost than lousy hj and anything more with harley and hj and lj.

good story but hopefully ch 2 will have more sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please explain what exactly should be changed in 00console.rpy

same file works (should work) on all renpy-games so just replace 00console with modified 00console and you can use console.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
google renpy cheats, it's gold/money *amount* or something like that.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Huge waste of time and gigantic turn off after I tried to keep Nat from the hole at the end, the writer still decided to make it canon in her dialogues later on even if you haven't seen it, I fucking spent tons of time to buy enhancements without getting Nat to whore herself but it was all for nothing..I rarely get worked up over games but this was a disaster.

Reactions: Alex Lem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc won't get to warehouse physically, gifts will be delivered to receivers and what mc has ordered for himself will be delivered to him.

Kerilos

Jul 24, 2019
I have gotten stuck, I have gotten 2 enchantments from Frost, 2 from Romanof and 2 from Falcon. I have told Harley of falcon, Deadpool and Romanof. There is no more buyers to add from hacking and cant seem to find a reason to sneak out anymore. I cant seem to progress any further with really no idea what to do.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes