RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Walkthrough please I'm trying to get natasha to steal a tablet enhancement but she wont

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pump all those chocolates in her ... grind is furious ... many weeks need to go into getting the money, updating the tablet, placing the order for them chocolates, feeding natasha a whole lot of times ... grind On!!! Prison Escapes are tedious!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got tablet maxed (all upgs are at 2) and Natasha is getting addicted on mc and got hj from Ms Frost and boobflash from Harley but that's it. She-Hulk is only client, no sign of Rocket or others.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress the story!! Stark is your friend! I am positive you forgot to mention the cafeteria interactions that got you in cahoots with Frost and some other shenanigans you had to get through for that to happen ;)!

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
so any actual sex with harley yet? so far ive got the flashing from ratting people out and the blowjob with natasha is that it?

madcow360

Aug 7, 2019
anybody knows how to get more info on Nat's history after the first clue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
To get More of Nats Past you need to put the Spy Cam in Frosts Room to get Blackmail Material to get more info....

To get past She Hulks Training You have to pick a body part and keep asking her to show you it Naked. Eventually she gets tired of you continually Asking and gives in. Or at least it did for me...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. one needs to pummel the other inmates with requests .. like some perpetual inquiry in order to move forward .. got it;)!

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes