cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me why I don't see new people in the block? (she hulk etc.)
where is thatsu
you need access to block a and then access to tetsu's room and eventually you meet she-hulk, rocket and hawkeye during breakfast.

either she-hulk's training will take forever or I'm doing something wrong, 10 trainings and she doesn't want to show her body.

Reactions: Reaper8500002

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
you need access to block a and then access to tetsu's room and eventually you meet she-hulk, rocket and hawkeye during breakfast.

either she-hulk's training will take forever or I'm doing something wrong, 10 trainings and she doesn't want to show her body.
Need to say who cares instead of looking away.

Orgianus

Jul 5, 2017
Send help pls, i've been stuck for a good hour: i unlocked the cam show for Shehulk and the gifts for Tatsumaki, but i can't go on with the game! I've tried to give money to the damn racoon but i still don't know what this "favor" he wants is. Also i don't get how i should connect the tablet to the pocket device
Sry for the bad english

Reactions: LaterGater

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Send help pls, i've been stuck for a good hour: i unlocked the cam show for Shehulk and the gifts for Tatsumaki, but i can't go on with the game! I've tried to give money to the damn racoon but i still don't know what this "favor" he wants is. Also i don't get how i should connect the tablet to the pocket device
Sry for the bad english
Same problem.
I've gone through every single option in the game and can't progress.

Orgianus

Jul 5, 2017
Sry for the bad english
Quick update, i finished this version: you have to take back the device from Frost by drugging her with sleeping pills. For that, you have to buy again some coffee and drug that. After that you'll unlock again Shehulk's room and a few scenes with her

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
I cant get Natasha to do steal the tablet enhancement I've been giving her enough chocolate to fill a damn pool but still says no I've got 3 violations please help

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our great gamers have some hints for you ::
1. Don't level up the tablet too high (more specifically, the Stark info on prison) or you lock yourself out of getting Nat her 5th strike and following anal scenes.
1b. Note, you can use console to set "nat_waiting_to_steal_another_enhancement = True" to cheat your way past this, if you don't want to rewind saves/start over.

2. Note that progressing the main story to the escape phase will lock yourself out of the Nat content as well.

or ...

I managed it. It takes a little bit though.

- Give Natasha a shiv when she asks for one.
- Selling to a certain number of people will let you meet Frost through Huckster.
- Buy all of Frost's enhancements by trading her coffee.
- She'll only give you the final enhancement if you can give Natasha another violation.
- Rat out Natasha having a shiv to Harley.
- Harley will reward you by having Natasha give you a blowjob. (And you can reply the scene every night)
- Now that she has four violations, you can convince Natasha to try to steal an enhancement. She'll get caught.
- The next time you're in the cafeteria you will see Natasha is in the Hole of Shame. You can even fuck her.

I managed it. It takes a little bit though.

- Give Natasha a shiv when she asks for one.
- Selling to a certain number of people will let you meet Frost through Huckster.
- Buy all of Frost's enhancements by trading her coffee.
- She'll only give you the final enhancement if you can give Natasha another violation.
- Rat out Natasha having a shiv to Harley.
- Harley will reward you by having Natasha give you a blowjob. (And you can reply the scene every night)
- Now that she has four violations, you can convince Natasha to try to steal an enhancement. She'll get caught.
- The next time you're in the cafeteria you will see Natasha is in the Hole of Shame. You can even fuck her.
Nevermind, found it - you need to avoid upgrading Stark's knowledge, in case anyone was wondering why the "steal enhancement" didn't trigger for them.
1. Don't level up the tablet too high (more specifically, the Stark info on prison) or you lock yourself out of getting Nat her 5th strike and following anal scenes.
1b. Note, you can use console to set "nat_waiting_to_steal_another_enhancement = True" to cheat your way past this, if you don't want to rewind saves/start over.

2. Note that progressing the main story to the escape phase will lock yourself out of the Nat content as well.
2b. My suggestion to the dev would be to make the escape dependant upon having done that content, or be clear that once you go through with the escape you are locking yourself out of some content.

3. Once you get past the escape phase, there are a couple of things that are dependent upon each other.
3a. Stark needs Rocket's help.
3b. Rocket won't help you unless you get She-Hulk to show him her boobs. Consistently.
3c. She-Hulk obviously needs to be... altered, in order to be comfortable with this. Helping her with her lesbian problem is a way to get on her good side. Stark is helpful in this questline.
3d. Meanwhile, Falcon is pissed off that Thor+Nat is gone and will require you to do something for him with Emma.
3e. Also, Emma wants something from Rocket as well. Again, Rocket won't help unless you help him with his problem first.

4. Note that successfully progressing the Nat storyline to the end will end the game currently. You can always answer the final question "wrong" and it'll keep going.

Now, for my questions;

A. Is it possible to get the She-Hulk+Tatsu scene somehow? I've finished training, and the MC says he'll ask Tatsu for a good time, but I can't seem to progress it further. Have boosted Tatsu's boobs a few times already, can't seem to get anywhere. Never mind, I just had to do the full masturbation scene one more time in order to unlock the option with Tatsu.
B. I assume the Harley scenes in the lab are work-in-progress and it's not going anywhere yet?

SomeDude111

Nov 3, 2018
got to the point where I got info from hawkeye, I need to get pics of frost and help rocket, but i cant go anywhere, not even an option to give she hulk a drink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay i give up please save from this update please
on what point you are stuck? if can't advance on something even by talking to others (Falcon, HQ, Frost, etc) on their rooms etc then talk to Stark.

got to the point where I got info from hawkeye, I need to get pics of frost and help rocket, but i cant go anywhere, not even an option to give she hulk a drink
talk to Stark's hologram if you don't have sleeping pills and if you don't have coffee then order it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
talk to her when she's released from fuck wall and tell about escape plan.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quick update ... MC has to get into the dialogues and properly participate in the quests that are going on. First part is getting some upgrades into the tablet .. first 2 up top. Then there has to be some heavy contraband going on ... but MC has to progress Stark far enough to get out and access the database and find buyers. MC has to get produce to a lot of buyers to access Frost and also a lot of fiddling them dialogues and feeding thor pan cakes and Nat chocolates to progress with them.
The hard part is the grind and the fact that only at version 0.2 there are only so many scripted events that need to correlate in order for progression to happen in this game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is natacha in the vr chair this entire update and can you fuck she hulk?
masturbate with different choices is all i gotten to, 3 choices for cam

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes