CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I'm waiting for either the game dev to make a gallery or replay room or area. Or someone to make a mod that will do the same. Or a CG RIP and/or walkthough…….

Also is there anything you can do with/to Natash while she is in the chair thing?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
think ive done almost everything, doe not really feel it is worth playing untill more is added, everyone know the quote of "doing the same thing over and over expecting different results" and that is what i feel when playing this :p
yep in all trainer games but thankfully with dev console money won't be issue in renpy games.

Also is there anything you can do with/to Natash while she is in the chair thing?
nothing besides vr thing when gets info from hawkeye and later from stark.

Reactions: CelestialTroy

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I'm gonna be honest... I need a bit of help.
I'm not entirely sure how to advance, I've buggered it by upgrading the info too fast (apparently, according to some of the comments here, playing the game well is the wrong thing to do?) and the attempts at cheating regarding forcing Natasha to accure her 5th violation have not been working.
Here are my variables:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not entirely sure how to advance, I've buggered it by upgrading the info too fast (apparently, according to some of the comments here, playing the game well is the wrong thing to do?) and the attempts at cheating regarding forcing Natasha to accure her 5th violation have not been working.
Here are my variables:

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
Here are my variables:

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
Here are my variables:
Turns out I was an idiot and was missing an upgrade... somehow...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
latest android version is on 1st page but it is "bit" behind windows and mac versions.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Does rocket raccoon eventually fucks she hulk in public blow job option in this update or she keeps stopping him everytime she does that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does rocket raccoon eventually fucks she hulk in public blow job option in this update or she keeps stopping him everytime she does that?
no and neither does mc.

How do I hack the voice panel, and how do I get the invisibility serum (I've read the previous comments about it being in the shop, it isn't there). Stark keeps telling me to read Tech For Dummies, I do, and then try to hack the panel (thought I might need the serum but again it's not in the shop) and he tells me to go read Tech For Dummies. If anyone can help, would be appreciated. I've just given Nat the shiv and she let me play with her tits, that's my current point in the plot if that's necessary to know, and I've avoided upgrading the Stark's knowledge tree in the tablet because a previous comment said not to if you wanted to see more scenes. Thanks.
read book enuf times that you (mc) has learned everything that book teachs and then shop will have serum. you can update talent as much as you want (well all up to 2s) just not to inform nat about escape plan.

hand cream, buy it from other prisoner (most left after getting daily time outside cell) after you do favor to him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are tips and hints on this thread, especially last few pages.

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Nothing against the dev. Slave Trainers are pretty hard to make. But I'm pretty sure the dev fleshed the whole thing out first. but didn't add everything that is mentioned in the game. And possibly has some things in there that are just hard to figure out how to proc.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game is insanely annoying to play, even with cheating. I'll be passing on this till a walkthrough comes out.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes