Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I really need a walkthrough, Natasha only says to me "I told you... Im not doing that, if i get four violations..." and do not know how to proceed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
CURRENT PROGRESS is:
Heroes Rise: Prison Break - Version Two - done
- extra version - work in progress
- version 0.2.5 - work in progress

About the walk through cry out for help ...
I think is time for a walkthrough guys...
anyone have a save they can share?
I'm waiting for either the game dev to make a gallery or replay room or area. Or someone to make a mod that will do the same. Or a CG RIP and/or walkthough…….

Also is there anything you can do with/to Natash while she is in the chair thing?
I'm gonna be honest... I need a bit of help.
I'm not entirely sure how to advance, I've buggered it by upgrading the info too fast (apparently, according to some of the comments here, playing the game well is the wrong thing to do?) and the attempts at cheating regarding forcing Natasha to accure her 5th violation have not been working.
Here are my variables:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not entirely sure how to advance, I've buggered it by upgrading the info too fast (apparently, according to some of the comments here, playing the game well is the wrong thing to do?) and the attempts at cheating regarding forcing Natasha to accure her 5th violation have not been working.
Here are my variables:
Here are my variables:
how can i acess outher locations?
Turns out I was an idiot and was missing an upgrade... somehow...
How do I hack the voice panel, and how do I get the invisibility serum (I've read the previous comments about it being in the shop, it isn't there). Stark keeps telling me to read Tech For Dummies, I do, and then try to hack the panel (thought I might need the serum but again it's not in the shop) and he tells me to go read Tech For Dummies. If anyone can help, would be appreciated. I've just given Nat the shiv and she let me play with her tits, that's my current point in the plot if that's necessary to know, and I've avoided upgrading the Stark's knowledge tree in the tablet because a previous comment said not to if you wanted to see more scenes. Thanks.
Nothing against the dev. Slave Trainers are pretty hard to make. But I'm pretty sure the dev fleshed the whole thing out first. but didn't add everything that is mentioned in the game. And possibly has some things in there that are just hard to figure out how to proc.
AaaaAAaaand the answer is ...

there are tips and hints on this thread, especially last few pages.

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read the page and the answer is right above ::

I really need a walkthrough, Natasha only says to me "I told you... I'm not doing that, if i get four violations..." and do not know how to proceed.
bribe her with choco until she does it.
In my play I made the MC came on her mouth without warning and next day she said about to get raped and need some weapon. Not sure if this is a prerequisite or had something to do with relations points or something else.
talk to Harley and rate out fellow inmates and tell her about Natasha

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Well. Is an interesting game, but I saw a some comments about being grind, I tried to use money cheat and the game just "bugged", I can play and make some "quests" but in some moment I can advance without losing like 80% of the sex. I'll try again when the game has all the gain of money more balanced.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most used renpy save editor to give plenty of money to save themselves from grinding (which itself is normal in trainer (witch, princess, etc) games and and other games).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean after vr session with nat then no, if something else be more specific.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. pretty much .. been working on busting it out but .. so far our efforts were twarted by ,,,
the sniveling MC snitch ... he keeps telling on our were abouts to the joker and harley keeps
tugging at our collaborators. Stay Frosty. We should get it out of lock up ... eventually .. maybe ..

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Wait just a gurddam second, the art for this game looks amazing. Hopefully the gameplay isn't as bad as you guys are saying it is.

Reactions: SPARDA2408
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes