Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
ok i got the sttuff but how do i give it her? it wont let me click on her. or how do i drink it myself?
Once you've given the serum to tatsumaki you then go back to your room and check the stash to drink it yourself.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Such cute art and cool setting but this game has probably the most cancerous gameplay in adult game I ever seen. Grind slots, grind delivery time, grind customer list, grind affection and its not even close to end of grind. I get that developer doesnt want players to feel like game is too short as it often happens with 2d cg games, but this kinda of time filler grind shit is very annoying.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got a HULK in there ... everything looks SMALL in comparison .. Also .. Rackoon! Hello!
No to mention thor the power cell and wolverine .. or deadpool ... thin never looked so ...
desperate!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stal1234

light-nightt

Oct 23, 2018
i cant find Falcon on the list or futher custmers after 2 rats with Harley, and aslo no any mentions about shiv with Natasha

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
I made a mistake, I picked 2 buyer but both of them have no illegal items request which make me unable to rat out anyone but Falcon. Thus i am unable to proceed the story line. Anyway to work around it?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I made a mistake, I picked 2 buyer but both of them have no illegal items request which make me unable to rat out anyone but Falcon. Thus i am unable to proceed the story line. Anyway to work around it?
I had similar problem. Didn't have enough slots to rat out people to get more slots. With console I added one more tablet upgrade, bought 3rd slot for buyers and managed to continue my game. Can't guarantee it wont break the game or something like that though.

inventory_tablet_enhancement_count=1

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
He, help 4 this please !
1. When wanna leave labs after getting authorization to visit Block A at evening,
When wanna leave labs.jpg

2. Got this message, Help
Got this message, Help.jpg

HELLLP !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i cant find Falcon on the list or futher custmers after 2 rats with Harley, and aslo no any mentions about shiv with Natasha
nat should ask shiv after some chats. customers for forbidden goodies appear randomly and falcon is always on same cellblock as mc's cell is.

What is the new Natasha scene? Also is there anything new with She-Hulk besides show with Tatsu?
new nat scene is prolly where mc talks to her in vr when she is targeting some1.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Does this game have permanently missable scenes? I feel like I missed some stuff because I didn't do things in the right order.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if hurries to "escape" prison 1st time then will miss some scenes.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Does this game have permanently missable scenes? I feel like I missed some stuff because I didn't do things in the right order.
Use UnRen to extract RPA packages, you can view the images from whatever you missed in game/images

madcow360

Aug 7, 2019
The only Content of this newest Update I couldn't Find was Natasha's.
for a checklist
She Hulk Public Show at Breakfast
She Hulk Masturbating Scene (with variations)
Tatsu Webcam (Also with Larger Boobs)
Harley Blowjob
Tatsu & She Hulk Webcam Show.

A Quick walk through is
Do she Hulk Training Masterbate her and get a whole bunch of new Training Mind control to play with
After training her in Public Show At breakfast Talk to She hulk and tell her to get under your table.
Read the Chat with Tatsu and fins out she wants big boobs Ask Stark about it.
Buy the Boob Enhancers. Give it to tatsu. Watch her Cam again. Give it to her till you get the option to use it yourself.
Use it on yourself. Goto Harley in the lab till you end up facefucking.
Keep giving Tatsu Enhancement + keep training she Hulk until you get the option to do a joint Cam show. You need to have done all the mind control training for She Hulk.
Talk to tatsu about joint Show. Dont cum on She Hulk and watch the show.

Now can someone help me with the Natasha Content and where/when it is?

Reactions: stal1234
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes