cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you have to talk to someone in order for it to show up in the shop. The game says I need to install a cam but I cant buy one.
if needs something to be added to shop then always talk to stark.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
thanks for the update ! unfortunately i couldn't get further in the story since i was unable to upgrade the tablet further; i got each 2 from the blackman, the shop and the blonde boss. When i talk to Natasha it says i need help from the hologram man and also that i am out of chargers. Though i have plenty of chargers and to progress the story i need two more upgrades i can't get my hands on. The event when Natasha gets screwed by the crew doesn't trigger. Also i missed the warn options when i get it on with Natasha; it seems to skip it (randomly ?) and Natasha is pissed. I'll try it again with other choices. Thanks for the game anyway, i enjoyed 2.3 very much !

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is pure grind ... MC is locked up 4 life .. .so what can he do? KEEP HITTING THE NAT AND TALK
TALK TALK!!!!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hitting the Nat is good and stuff but its annoying how two sex scenes with her happen in some kind of imaginary world/virtual reality. Really hard to enjoy sex scenes that happen in dreams/imagination/virtual reality etc. Also a minor but annoying thing is how tentacle monster guy can slip into her pussy while she is in shame hole but main character cant. I wish there was an option to drink invisibility serum and smash it properly.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
Meridian might be a bug; it was possible in 2.3 for the MC
i tried another run and can't even get to the shame hole- well i'll wait for the next update then

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I take it from the last few pages that the game is still tedious and confusing, well there's always the next update I guess.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
thanks for the update ! unfortunately i couldn't get further in the story since i was unable to upgrade the tablet further; i got each 2 from the blackman, the shop and the blonde boss. When i talk to Natasha it says i need help from the hologram man and also that i am out of chargers. Though i have plenty of chargers and to progress the story i need two more upgrades i can't get my hands on. The event when Natasha gets screwed by the crew doesn't trigger. Also i missed the warn options when i get it on with Natasha; it seems to skip it (randomly ?) and Natasha is pissed. I'll try it again with other choices. Thanks for the game anyway, i enjoyed 2.3 very much !
You have to talk to frost first and get her other charger. Regarding the, have chargers but it says you have none, I have heard this before. I'll have to look into it. Try putting the chargers in the stash first and have it work that way. The choice to cum on nat is now up to mc, as part of his story.

• Wow

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
alright, i tried another time and found out if i ran to the merchant right after the dialogue and did not store it but went directly to Natasha with it, it said now the laptop is full and i could go on with the story. Thanks !

Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Pretty much as guiseppe says. It only works if you have chargers in your pockets, not in the stash.
So you need to buy a charger then go take Nat to your room.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
just cheat money and buy few 100 chargers.
If you need to cheat in order to buy chargers(the cheapest item), I feel that you are playing it wrong. If you are careful with turning on the tablet, you can maybe get to part 2 on under 20 chargers.

• Wow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure but it saves hassle to buy more chargers when needed.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
i didn't watch the time, it is not very long though; in the update there are some (pretty nice) new graphics, i personally always hope for extented storyline instead.

the chargers are no real problem- if i cheated 100 it wouldn't have helped in the upper case having plenty in the stash- and carrying it around it will disappear soon enough by the guard. It is still prison. I tend to just buy them when i am out of it (by the way i didn't realize yet where i can see how many are left what might be because i always skip dialogues). Although it is not very logical. The chargers should be in the stash and/or the laptop what also is hidden there.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes