foy

Oct 30, 2017
I pretty much finished the game, but walkthrough says I can get SheHulk and Tatsu to group chat. I already gave toys and di to Tatsu and book to Shehulk, but nothing changes.

The Shehulk show is still has a red dot on it, so I cant watch it, is this the way it should be?

upd: go through Tatsu show toy-less and it will trigger new stuff for shehulk.

Last edited:

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough anywhere? Also, I didn't get any she hulk scenes yet and how do you play the escape prison from the cameras? Where exactly is the exit?

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I pretty much finished the game, but walkthrough says I can get SheHulk and Tatsu to group chat. I already gave toys and di to Tatsu and book to Shehulk, but nothing changes.

The Shehulk show is still has a red dot on it, so I cant watch it, is this the way it should be?

upd: go through Tatsu show toy-less and it will trigger new stuff for shehulk.
You need unlock She-hulk skills: double dildo, group show. Give Tatsu pack of dildos. Now if you want add Jenny to the Tatsu show you need watch masturbating scene with Jenny first (Do not cum on her). Mc will agreed on group show Jenny with Tatsu at the end of masturbating scene. Go to the Tatsu room at the cam site and she will call Jenny to the show.

Is there a walkthrough anywhere? Also, I didn't get any she hulk scenes yet and how do you play the escape prison from the cameras? Where exactly is the exit?
Screenshot_817.png
First page!

Reactions: Astral Aeon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would have to go quite bit (if even possible) back to unlock she-hulk and tatsu show since mc cummed on she-hulk many times.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Doesn't matter if you did, she will ask if they can meet, you auto say yes, talk to Tatsu the next day.
You may need to randomly watch another Tatsu toyless show.
would have to go quite bit (if even possible) back to unlock she-hulk and tatsu show since mc cummed on she-hulk many times.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Can you get stuck in this game ? 'cause i have a problem :
- I reported Wolverine and Falcon but Harley don't trust me enough to report Natasha
- Can't have Deadpool as a buyer, my tablet isn't enough powerfull
- To ask Nataska to steal an enhancement for me i "need to talk with stark" but he's only saying "some blueprint but couldn't hack it at my current software lvl"
-my tablet upgrade is 1/2/1/1,maybe i'm missing something, hope you can help me :unsure:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly don't know why this game doesn't have a voyeurism tag, its like a fourth of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
- I reported Wolverine and Falcon but Harley don't trust me enough to report Natasha
- To ask Nataska to steal an enhancement for me i "need to talk with stark" but he's only saying "some blueprint but couldn't hack it at my current software lvl"
-my tablet upgrade is 1/2/1/1,maybe i'm missing something, hope you can help me :unsure:
has natasha done her 3rd offence? apparently not

as for tablet: buy upgrades if you can

have you read that book thru?

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
has natasha done her 3rd offence? apparently not

as for tablet: buy upgrades if you can

have you read that book thru?
I think, Emma told me Natasha had 3 blames and she wanted her to have another one
I actually have 5 upgrade (Falcon/coffee for Emma/shop/and another 2 but don't remember where i get them),the last option that i see is to report Natasha so Emma give me another one, but as i said Harley don't trust me enough (already reported wolverine and Falcon, don't know who's the third except Deadpool but i can't have him as buyer 'cause my tablet only has 1lvl in the buyers upgrade)
The book who let me hack panel ? if so, yeah. if not, a book ? where ?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hacking book yea. have you wandered invisible during night?

natasha needs to be bribed with choco to do that favor and then can be reported to harley.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Well, guess i need to restart a game and carefully take deadpool or put my upgrades differently :cautious:

Edit :
Well, natasha has her 4th blame, and so i have the scene with harley's handjob / Nat' forced blowjob / Nat' Titjob
6 upgrades, 2/2/2/0, but i don't know how to trigger next event

When i talk with Natasha about tablet upgrades, Mc said i need Stark help and more chargers. i think i have 80-100 of this shit so idk what i must do
When i talk with Stark, he said that all his slot need to be filled for him to be hard light ... he's talking about upgrades ? Like, the 2 i'm missing cause Nat' don't want to steal them for me ?

sorry if i'm just blind about what to do :confused:

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
I had to restart entirely to skip QuickSilver as an buyer. Deadpool buys two magazines for 20 and the thats it. So afaict yes, its an insane beginners trap

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Well, guess i need to restart a game and carefully take deadpool or put my upgrades differently :cautious:

Edit :
Well, natasha has her 4th blame, and so i have the scene with harley's handjob / Nat' forced blowjob / Nat' Titjob
6 upgrades, 2/2/2/0, but i don't know how to trigger next event

When i talk with Natasha about tablet upgrades, Mc said i need Stark help and more chargers. i think i have 80-100 of this shit so idk what i must do
When i talk with Stark, he said that all his slot need to be filled for him to be hard light ... he's talking about upgrades ? Like, the 2 i'm missing cause Nat' don't want to steal them for me ?

sorry if i'm just blind about what to do :confused:
If Natasha is in the cage just keep waiting, after several visits you rape her and the upgrade is like, in her butt or sutin. It doesnt really explain it

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes