Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
News from Jan 31 at 6:13pm

Hello everyone, here is beta version for you.
Right now here is no pics and miniatures,
only checking the gameplay!

Beta 0.3v

Reactions: cyberdemon100

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Today”s news fresh from dev:

”Hello everyone, glad to say you that new version will be soon,
at the 10 or 11 February. I`m finishing the last art.
Btw scenes with Harley” !!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more with she-hulk would be better or some other heroine in prison.

Reactions: killsu

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
I gave it a thought and decide to support this amazing creator for a change, i believe that knowledge should be shared equally and freely however in this case i believe it'll come with price relieving the perverted minds of us fellow lechers.

"Hello everyone. Here is new 0.3version. In that part have only Emma`s scenes and a bit other locations. Now I`m starting draw other scenes what need be here. I hope you will enjoy the game. "

PC:
Mac:

i remember waiting weeks for 2.5v i wish not for you fellow people to suffer the feeling of impatient excitement.

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
I gave it a thought and decide to support this amazing creator for a change, i believe that knowledge should be shared equally and freely however in this case i believe it'll come with price relieving the perverted minds of us fellow lechers.

"Hello everyone. Here is new 0.3version. In that part have only Emma`s scenes and a bit other locations. Now I`m starting draw other scenes what need be here. I hope you will enjoy the game. "

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

i remember waiting weeks for 2.5v i wish not for you fellow people to suffer the feeling of impatient excitement.
thank you great one!

Reactions: justapervert

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are at work elsewhere at the moment .. they have been summoned and with our players, they might just be able to
crunch this one for Gamers Glory!

Bradatia

Jul 7, 2018
Any idea how to explore and what to do in Guard Block? Constantly at various point even when following the green step marks it resets saying It's all over!

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I'm stuck at the part where you need to put a secret cam in Emma's place. Can't seem to find how to get cam. I've tried talkin with Stark a billion times, no change.

num

Aug 27, 2017
anyone else getting the bug with she hulks spy camera option? i chose to go to her cell with a guard after i sleeping druged her but the game just puts me to sleep right after the dialouge comes up

Reactions: Epholos and Skads

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
anyone else getting the bug with she hulks spy camera option? i chose to go to her cell with a guard after i sleeping druged her but the game just puts me to sleep right after the dialouge comes up
me to. is this the end of the content for now or are we going wrong?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes