Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can activate the console by going to your HerosRise folder -> renpy folder -> common folder then finding the file 00console.rpy and editing it in something like Notepad. Find the line for 'config.console = False' and change it to 'config.console = True'.
The you can use Shift + O in the game to access the console.
Easiest way is with using "unren".
I use this tool at the moment in all Renpy games.
console command for money
money code

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I give she hulk two sleeping pills got the cam and everything says I can go in there and I just go to sleep instead what am I doing wrong

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and PugWug

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I seem to have soft locked the game after returning to the lab shortly after unlocking it. I think it's my 3rd visit or so and the only option when clicking on Harley is "Nothing". Everything else clickable in the area is either self ending dialog or does nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yup ... That is the actual end for the game!!! Do not advance Nat story with Harley or you end game prematurely!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so i cant get spy cams at all. already caught falcon around and it told me to get them but they arent in the store and also talked to stark and he doesnt say anything about it. anyone have a save thats past this part so i dont have to restart?
try these.

how do u get out of the lab after your done with black widow cant figure it out
click button next to empty chair although new version can't get out of that area if goes there 2nd time after "freeing" nat.

i can never find the saves for these ren'py games
where are they for this game
\*gamefolde*r\game\saves

impossible for me to get past the first door, i keep getting detected by something, shouldn't this be super easy since you use INVISIBILITY SERUM?
it's shitty yea, it takes many attempts to get thru and saving after getting thru while in room doesn't help if gets booted back to start.

I give she hulk two sleeping pills got the cam and everything says I can go in there and I just go to sleep instead what am I doing wrong
apparently it's not done.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
yup ... That is the actual end for the game!!! Do not advance Nat story with Harley or you end game prematurely!!!
Are you sure? Because there's at least two more scenes inside the rpa, and after checking the script I ran 'jump nat_turning_game_pass' and the scene is certainly written into the game. Is there just a missing link right now? Or did I miss that scene somehow. (The other scene I can think of is with Harley in the office).

There's also multiple scenes with Frost I haven't unlocked yet (about 5), and before reaching the soft lock I was unable to get back to her so I'm not sure what I could have done. I've also never encountered she-hulk.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Why I can't rat any other inmate except wolverine, deadpool and falcon. now I'm stuck because I didn't choose to add more buyer and now cant get more harley scene. plz don't put dead end in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes