Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
When emma asks you to go to guards quarters the top right room if you you enter pops up an exception and the detection is buggy, the main room room in the top middle works fine for the quest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When emma asks you to go to guards quarters the top right room if you you enter pops up an exception and the detection is buggy, the main room room in the top middle works fine for the quest
yea i got same on 1st attempt, on 2nd it worked fine.

emma was quite a slut gotta say (dunno about milf since she hasn't had any kids on normal continuity).

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
I am stuck, can't rat anyone so I can't increase Harley's trust. I did not upgrade buyers either, is it possible to change buyer?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am stuck, can't rat anyone so I can't increase Harley's trust. I did not upgrade buyers either, is it possible to change buyer?
not even say crap? you get more than enuf upg points to "maximize" tablet and that way buy invisible serum to hack to prison system and find more buyers.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Question wath is the rocket pocket device and how do ai get it ????
Aim stuck at thes part...

BlueMonday

Feb 17, 2020
Sorry guys I'm stuck.
I have 2 points on Starks possibilities, got 2 enchant from frost, 2 from falcon and 2 from store (placed them on the first 3 things in tablet). Already snitched Nat to Harley but I can't get her to steal enchantment. MC says "Damn I need to get more chargers", but I have tons of them!

EDIT: basically when I click on nat -> Table enchantment MC says "I might need Stark's help here", "damn I need to get more chargers". If I speak with stark he says we are under water and blabla

FearAevol

Aug 9, 2018
Need to buy serum and go out there and find another buyer!

Keep talking to Stark, keep feedin” Nat the choco! Frost only appears after many transactions!

Go get her the damnn thing and keep getting lube and choco for her!
Also keep in mind to keep calling harley and making her happy!

Game oN!
I did feed her like 100 chocolate by now with level 6 relation and nothing happen stark still won't talk to me and i have no idea what to do next

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep selling and changing buyers! Frost is around the corner! Talk to Thor with the pancakes...
Get your lube on ... are you escaping soon!

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes