Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
not even say crap? you get more than enuf upg points to "maximize" tablet and that way buy invisible serum to hack to prison system and find more buyers.
Say crap? I can't get more buyers since I got 0 upgrades for it, and the ones I have don't seem to give me the option to rat on them. So since I can't increase Harleys trust, I can't tell her that Nat got the shiv, and therefore I can't move forward or get more parts.

Also, is there console cheats? The grind is a pain, and I can't find anything in renpy save editor.

BlueMonday

Feb 17, 2020
Keep selling and changing buyers! Frost is around the corner! Talk to Thor with the pancakes...
Get your lube on ... are you escaping soon!
I gave Thor tons of pancake (relationship 5) ,already completed everything from frost (HJ, 2 tablet update and all)

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
Does stark ever finish the arc reactor? I seem to be stuck with nothing else to do but I didn't unlock the sleeping pill she hulk part yet and not sure how
and does she hulk ever solo cam on the site? if so how? I did the double cam stuff and all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does stark ever finish the arc reactor? I seem to be stuck with nothing else to do but I didn't unlock the sleeping pill she hulk part yet and not sure how
and does she hulk ever solo cam on the site? if so how? I did the double cam stuff and all
stark: sure when game finishes.

she-hulk: maybe

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Don't know if it's a bug or just because it can't be started but the game was asking me to put 2 Sleeping Pills in She-Hulk's soda and I did but when I click on the prompt to go into her bed at Night it just sends me to the next day despite the dialogue telling me I have options. Is that supposed to happen?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is very twisted ... sure enough you have to explore the side quests .. SheHulk is a side quest by the by ...
Please do not advance the escaping / stark / harley plot too violently or you will lock yourself out of juicy side content

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
I'm done the she hulk up until the couple cam stuff, can't do anything new and no idea how to start the 2 sleeping pill thing with her, also no idea how to start the Harley thing where you go to her room, I did the VR thing and that's complete

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I also saw from peoples saves a scene where Harley was sleeping in her room? not sure how to start that, talked to everyone and nothing new starts
that's endscene of current version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't even get to that part anyway, talking to everyone does nothing, Harley just sitting in her chair in the lab and I'm done with that VR thing
have you done monitor room quest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which one is that and how do I start it?
it's a mission you get which you get lateish part of game. just talk to every1 incl. ms frost and stark and you'll move on (eventually harley calls you again).

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
it's a mission you get which you get lateish part of game. just talk to every1 incl. ms frost and stark and you'll move on (eventually harley calls you again).
Talked to everyone a few times, guards too etc etc, no idea what I'm missing, stark is just talking about the arc reactor taking a long time and ms frost only option is the hj or sleeping pill her that doesn't do anything anymore

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Talked to everyone a few times, guards too etc etc, no idea what I'm missing, stark is just talking about the arc reactor taking a long time and ms frost only option is the hj or sleeping pill her that doesn't do anything anymore
post your save so we can take a look.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry but can't figure what's wrong. you could try saves i posted earlier to advance.

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
sorry but can't figure what's wrong. you could try saves i posted earlier to advance.
I think I tried 2 saves a few pages back, one was right at the end of the current version and the other seemed to be missing parts I already did but I think? advanced at some others I'm not sure
Not even sure how much content I have left

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes