cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I tried 2 saves a few pages back, one was right at the end of the current version and the other seemed to be missing parts I already did but I think? advanced at some others I'm not sure
Not even sure how much content I have left
quite a bit, more sex with emma x2, monitoring room x2, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you are quick ... you do not need to worry one bit. You could try to hide by the sliding doors all over.

Specter2060

Nov 10, 2017
I'm stuck at the natasha shiv bit. I gave her the shiv but everytime I go to talk to harley it says you need more relations with harley. Ive ratted out falcon and wolverine but deadpool isn't showing up for me. Even when I hacked the thing in the hallway. Any ideas?

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Please.. Can Anyone tell me.. Im stuck..
How to make natasha steal enhancements...?
Whenever i talk about enhancements to natasha.. Mc say " i need to speak with stark and need more battery" (in thoughts.)..

Last edited:

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
Please.. Can Anyone tell me.. Im stuck..
How to make natasha steal enhancements...?
Whenever i talk about enhancements to natasha.. Mc say " i need to speak with stark and need more battery" (in thoughts.)..
If i recall I got stuck here too and the solution was to have the batteries on me and not hidden yet.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Can you get Natasha 5 violations? or how can you get?
Because when you try to escape, you get scene and nat asks if you did anal or not. o,o?

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
That is scripted in ... more like Stark messing with you on getting that nat train going .. Choo! Choo!

A lot of grind to get them ...
but what do i need to do to get nat 5 violations? o,o I have noidea.. I dont have any new choice either after getting that 4th violation.
I dont know what i need to grind either.. o,o

Canto Forte

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In my play I made the MC came on her mouth without warning and next day she said about to get raped and need some weapon. Not sure if this is a prerequisite or had something to do with relations points or something else.
talk to Harley and rate out fellow inmates and tell her about Natasha
I already did that. My question was about the fifth violation which I can't achieve with Nat.
did you talk to "the boss"?
Ok I finaly did it by restarting the game from 0. Seems to me the trigger for the event happens when you don't upgrade the tablet to it's fullest capabilities as I suspected but i'm not realy sure tbh.
Man, i somehow can't get Natasha to try an steal an enhancement, even after starting from 0.

Anyone got a savegame for the scene?

Apart from that, neat game so far.

Reactions: JakelEst
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes