Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You have to go slider door this .. slider doot that...just wait a bit for all the lights to run out, then follow the foot steps billie jean style till the exit. You have to keep clicking the slider doors to get behind them and then keep gooing from door to door till your reach the exit.
Thanks but I think my save is broken. I can only trigger going to Harley room for serum and end game :/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks but I think my save is broken. I can only trigger going to Harley room for serum and end game :/
yea same here and prev. save which I have is before quest to guards room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't think getting to other side of guardsroom is end.

chichichi

Aug 26, 2017
can someone post a save after rocket stuff is done? i cant trigger it and i cant get the boss content or shehulk or the cam girl. someone please post a save with this stuff available

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
can someone post a save after rocket stuff is done? i cant trigger it and i cant get the boss content or shehulk or the cam girl. someone please post a save with this stuff available
I'm stuck in a similar place. I can't get rocket to get me the Arc Reactor or the password to give to Frost nor anything. I keep coming to the chair and Nat's dreams are always the same about the teacher and red room. I even paid more than 2k in cash to rocket to spend on games, but I can't ask him the favor. Any help?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
probably worst minigame i have ever seen or its bugged
great she-hulk scene cant wait 4 turn around stuff

stomkind123

Nov 25, 2017
Question: I am stuck on ratting out nat to harley, I can only get deadpool ratted out, but after that I dont seem to be able to get wolverine.
I have used all enhancements and have added starlord and dr strange to the buyer list, is there a way to remove them from the list or do I need to start over?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are always there ... the randomness is about whether it is they who are putting the orders. Remember you will be competing with Frost for the better provider.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Do we need to get she-hulk maxxed out before taking the chair next to Nat?
No, you can complete she-hulk after sitting in the chair if you want. For Harley to come and stick mc with serum in his cell requires chair and lab experiment done and arc reactor being built. But in a see-saw kind of way you need to have seen she-hulk/tatsu group show and public she-hulk under table for harley to come a second time to mc cell with serum and then ask him to bring it with him next day. It won't overlap with harley coming to bust you for putting virus in guards control station.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the tips ...
putting virus in guards control station
hulk/tatsu group show
she-hulk/tatsu group show
chair and lab experiment done
These I am yet to see ... had so much stuff to check on the tablet and I cannot see She-hulk so I lost interest in going further.
I just assumed I was stuck when racoon finished the reactor ... then everybody said once you see nats dream you are done.

Emx1269

Feb 27, 2019
What drugs? racoon just needs money and info from stark.
in the new vers, when u call Harley at night there is an option about rocket and she ask you to collect something from him, and when you talk to rocket at block a he ask about the drug.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K .. I seem to have overlooked that feature of being cooked up in there with the tablet ... Thanks 4 the tip.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You have to go slider door this .. slider doot that...just wait a bit for all the lights to run out, then follow the foot steps billie jean style till the exit. You have to keep clicking the slider doors to get behind them and then keep gooing from door to door till your reach the exit.
and how the heck you got that scene in those 2 pics? tried your saves (last on page 8) but it ended on stealing serum from harley and getting shot by her and with only visit to guards room couldn't get near door at bottom right. also on your saves didn't have option to drug she-hulk.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes