shurito1sao

Apr 11, 2020
i did but everytime i try to rat her out 'i need to increase relation with harley' but i dont know what to do i sold alot of stuffs and only could rat out deadpool

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i did but everytime i try to rat her out 'i need to increase relation with harley' but i dont know what to do i sold alot of stuffs and only could rat out deadpool
keep ratting any1 you can until nat is on list.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I had to completely restart because I didn't have anybody I could rat out besides Falcon. You can give him the pocket pussy, in person. Him, deadpool and Logan for cigars are the choices I've seen for ratting people out.

You can get stuck if you don't have them which happened in my first playthrough because I prioritized upgrading the wrong stuff.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone knows anything about the post " " from his patreon? is that a new update with more content or just bug fixes?

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Anyone knows anything about the post " " from his patreon? is that a new update with more content or just bug fixes?
More content. Added scenes with Harley and it is full 0.3 version right now. He started create 0.4 version!

Reactions: Lance231

shurito1sao

Apr 11, 2020
I had to completely restart because I didn't have anybody I could rat out besides Falcon. You can give him the pocket pussy, in person. Him, deadpool and Logan for cigars are the choices I've seen for ratting people out.

You can get stuck if you don't have them which happened in my first playthrough because I prioritized upgrading the wrong stuff.
i see well i guess i have to retry it thanks alot dude! :D

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes